driving traffic to my site

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:11 am

hello guys i want to get some ideas from you guys on how can i increase my website traffic. My niche is student credit cards. Do you think i can get more people visit my site?
studentcredit

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:03 am

Try my signature,it work,no doubt!!!!
hashif

Try the Google Traffic Pump System

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:33 am

The Google Traffic Pump System is the best way to get guaranteed targeted traffic to any kind of site, FREE. Using free Google tools you can pump laser targeted leads to any site in as little as 15 minutes!. Learn how to do simple keyword research for targeted leads and then format those keywords into traffic pumping questions. Set up a pump funnel gmail account. Then set up your Google alerts traffic pump and watch the leads start flowing!

Check out or www.boostbook.com or email me to learn more. I'd be happy to answer any questions.
boostbook

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi,

Usually writing articles and posting them to article sites like ezinearticles.com is very good. Although it takes time to write articles but in the long run it's worth the effort.

You can also setup a facebook group and invite your friends, friends of friends who are students to join your group. Since you'll find many facebook users to be students I think this strategy will definitely work.

You should also participate in forums specifically geared towards students and comment/answer questions. The click through rate to your website will increase.

Read my 9 Tips to Generate Free Targeted Web Traffic.... http://www.d3webdesigns.com/free-target ... affic.html

Hope this helps.

Regards,
dizi23

Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:22 am

Social bookmarking (delicious, digg, mixx, stumbleupon, reddit, furl.net) and networking (facebook, twitter) are good source of traffic.
generose

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:41 am

Add a blog to your site and interact with other bloggers by commenting on their posts. Most blogs have lists of other sites (Blogrolls) you can jump to and get to know people and make you known.
Jose Perez

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:26 am

If you have some good quality blog posts then sign up for some Blog Carnivals which will send targeted visitors your way.

Create some videos and post them to YouTube.

Create a Facebook Fan Page.

Ask if you can guest post on someone else's blog.
Clare-Swindlehurst

Signatures Work But..........

Sat May 15, 2010 8:54 am

Signatures Work but you must consistantly have interesting material
paperkool

Mon May 17, 2010 2:06 pm

I think you should use basic SEO techniques like commenting on blog, forum posting, social bookmarking. Social media optimization also helps to bring traffic.
bloomtools

Tue May 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Write articles and comment on other related blogs. Also use forums according to your niche!
afo87

Mon May 30, 2011 7:23 am

Many have speak about the effectiveness of social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter as a gateway in driving traffic to your site. Why not include these sites as part of your marketing campaign. Make use of these to communicate to your targeted clients. What's good about these sites is that it is an effective way to maintain a relationship to several individuals which will surely earn you trust and respect in the end.
charlenej

Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:55 am

Good meaningful unique content,better SEO and huge informative posting bring huge amount of visitor.But When you have small amount posting and no have informative post then You get less visitor
Steve Smith

Re: driving traffic to my site

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:57 am

studentcredit wrote:hello guys i want to get some ideas from you guys on how can i increase my website traffic. My niche is student credit cards. Do you think i can get more people visit my site?

Nowadays there are many ways to increase traffic but all are not fast and free. If you want to increase traffic in free way then you should do Social bookmarking because nowadays there lots of users on social sites and its easy to drive them on your site by social bookmarking.
Biztech Consultancy

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:17 pm

The best technique for getting traffic obviously will be ranking for your targeted keywords n search engines.Social media marketing will be another good source of traffic If you can effectively use it.
pusan

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:53 am

I started using Pinterest in early December. I wasn't the first person on the bandwagon, that's for sure, but I certainly saw the potential benefits of the site for marketing small businesses. My first impression was that it would be great for brand awareness and link generation. While I'm not seeing any change in the results on Google, I am seeing quite a bit of referral traffic.
alexisrois

Next

Return to Promoting Your Blog