What are the best paid marketing methods that everyone has h

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:47 am

Hi everyone,

I have been working online for about 1.5 years, but am yet to find any really good paid marketing methods apart from PPC.

I have tried solo ads, Email marketing campaigns, guaranteed hits which I now know is a “straight out scam”, banners, text adds, etc..
And spent about 4k and made $0.00 ROI.

If anyone has any paid marketing methods that have been working for them and that they can recommend I would love to hear about them.

Regards,

Mark Fitzpatrick
residualwealthsystem

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:21 pm

Hey,

I have been using google adwords and found them to be quite good. But the best way that worked for me are free methods especially viral marketing :).
Think of it as a spreading a rumour....
alex021

Wed May 04, 2011 6:39 pm

i also recommend google adwords :D
sarah.brooks

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:32 am

I don't really think there is such thing as best paid method, I think it all boils down to having the right knowledge to use the method.

If you don't understand PPC, you will loose money badly and similarly if you do not understand newsletter advertising, you will find it frustrating.

I think key is to learn any one method and get really good at it. Google and MicrosoftAdcenter have changed the game plan, and most marketers detatse them at the moment, but not to say they are no good.

Some people have invested the time to understand how they want to work with advertisers and are getting good results.

My 2 cents :-)
elitenetcash

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:33 am

spent about 4k and made $0.00 ROI?Well thats look a great loss.You spent money for nothing.May be you are not well familiar with adwords.You should stop running ads after spending hundred bucks.However in case of other paid advertising you can use network like buysellads that gives you opportunity to run ads in your niche related sites/blogs.
ishuvonet

Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Hi, i would suggest you Google Adwords. It is really an effective paid marketing methods i have used.
herry0436

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:32 pm

I would suggest you to use some real world strategies as well like promotional products..
MatinSiraj

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:25 am

If you made $0 ROI on a $4000 spend, then honestly the issue may not completely fall on the traffic sources, perhaps it may lie in your targeting and tracking methods.

With PPC you can't just generally target, you have to laser target! You keywords must be very specific - and you have to monitor your campaigns or it will suck you dry.

Also, Adwords is not the only PPC engine, plus they have gotten very expensive in driving PPC costs through the roof! There are other PPC alternatives that you might want to try like Bing/Yahoo. I've tested them several times, and although they don't have nearly as much traffic as Adwords, they do have a dedicated stream of targeted traffic that may even out convert Adwords for you.

As far as paid adverting methods, I really haven't seen anything that gives you the speed and control of PPC advertising. You can speed it up, slow it down, pause traffic, or stop traffic complettely whenever you want to. I really don't care too much for PPC as a matter-a-fact tho. I'm more into social marketing which is more an investment in time than in money. But hey building relationships in business works!
multimastery

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:34 am

Probably the one that you're looking for is plain and simple SEO. It's the best kind of marketing that you can give your business. Natural and high quality traffic is what you'll surely get as long as the company that you have signed up for is of any good use.
Mark Daniels

Re:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:40 am

Apart form paid marketing, I would suggest you to start with email marketing, as it is very effective tactics for marketing.
NileGrylls

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:11 am

There are many options in PPC, Example facebook, adwords and adcenter. I think adwords is best option, it provide more relevant results.
amitsachdeva7778

Mon May 20, 2013 5:31 am

There are main three paid advertising are most popular now a days, they are PPC, Google Adwords, Create Facebook Ad. These provides guaranteed and relevant result for particular website.
TommyBenvolio

Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:45 am

Besides PPC there are a number of networks you can try to drive quality targeted traffic.You can buy ads in related websites from Buysellads network.You also can use bevo media where you can buy media/ads on any media in the web.
ishuvonet

Return to Paid Advertising