What are top ten affiliate networks?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:58 am

I have launched entertainment website recently. I would like to do affiliate marketing through my website, but I don't have any idea about top ten affilaite networks and their CPA / CPM / CPC conversions. Can you provide some affilaite networks?
kameron

Re: What are top ten affiliate networks?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:21 am

kameron wrote:I have launched entertainment website recently. I would like to do affiliate marketing through my website, but I don't have any idea about top ten affilaite networks and their CPA / CPM / CPC conversions. Can you provide some affilaite networks?

Commission Junction, BeFree, LinkShare, Quigo, ShareASale, Clickbank, Chitika, Kontera, Google DoubleClick Performics, KaNoodle =)

Hope this helps,
[URL deleted - Moderator]
DrewryNewsNetwork

Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:32 pm

try to check some affiliate marketing lists, watch out for unfair affiliates and you will do fine
Rahtam

Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:01 am

You launched a website and now you are going to do affiliate marketing?

Why did you launch the site in the first place?

That's like saying... "I bought a Camera, now I'm going to do Professional Photography".

Make a plan and work it.

It doesn't matter what the top 10 anything are until you understand who your target customer is and what they want.
InternetMarketingIQ

Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:03 am

commission soup is one of best affiliate network. There are lots of merchants here from various niches. It would be a great opportunity being part of this network.
studentcredit

Sun May 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Here are the top 10 now.
1. Commission Junction
2. ClickBank
3. LinkShare
4. Affiliate Window
5. Amazon
6. Shareasale
7. Google
8. LinkConnector
9. CPA Empire
10. Independents
Now owned by ValueClick, Commission Junction was one of the first affiliate networks. It is also one of the most important with many of the Top Fortune 500 companies listed here.

CJ is an international network with excellent stats and tracking (some of the best you will find), along with regular monthly payments makes this the obvious first choice for anyone wishing to try affiliate marketing.
For those new or old at affiliate marketing, CJ also holds regular seminars and training sessions.

ClickBank is another professional affiliate network with
excellent stats and tracking. Easy to use and pays every two weeks.

ClickBank is slightly different from the other networks in that it deals mainly with digital download products. The commissions from ClickBank are usually much higher than the other networks, around 40% to 50% or more.

ClickBank has over 10,000 products but keep in mind, info-marketing products will have stiff competition from all the savvy and well established Internet marketers promoting these same products. Consider youself warned!

LinkShare is another excellent affiliate network. It is one of the oldest affiliate networks on the web. LinkShare was recently acquired by the Japanese Portal Rakuten, with a price tag of $425 million.

Very good stats and reporting with their Synergy Analytics system. Many Top Fortune 500 companies are presented here so you will no trouble finding products and services to romote.
LinkShare pays commissions as they receive them from merchants - monthly checks.
phey

Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:41 am

Its really good information.I have only know about Commission Junction that a network of first wholly owned subsidiary of ValueClick. Excellent tracking of statistics and the monthly payments made in this election primary evidence. Commissions of up to 50% but most are from 3% to 15% of range
gonzales

Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:47 am

LinkShare is excellent network is a very good statistical and reporting. very large list of advertisers and products to choose from. LinkShare pays commissions monthly checks.
janysek

Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:30 am

I have read your post.That is the fantastic bunch of information really very appreciable job.I have used LinkShare.It It is one of the oldest affiliate networks on the web.It pays commissions as they receive them from merchants monthly checks.
quadebrown

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 am

GAN is an affiliate network program. You earn commissions for every sale you deliver to the advertisers in the GAN network.Some other affiliate network are here.

Axill
Commission Junction
ClickBank
LinkShare
Affiliate Window

All the above sites are providing weekly payouts and huge CPA, CPM, CPC conversions.
willcrieg

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:40 am

Here are the top 10 now.
1. Commission Junction
2. ClickBank
3. LinkShare
4. Affiliate Window
5. Amazon
6. Shareasale
7. Google
8. LinkConnector
9. CPA Empire
10. Independents

What date is this?
darkwizgemz

PeerFly is definitely the best network.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:04 pm

I have been working with PeerFly for a while now, and they have never been late on a payment. One thing that is awesome about PeerFly is they have a daily payment option no matter if you make $1.00 per day you can get paid daily.
PeerFlyFan

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:33 am

This is really informative.I really got something new.

Thanks to you all!!!

Dag Arbisa :P
dagarbisa

Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:04 am

It is really very good and helpful information that you have provided here.I hope that many people will really like these information.You promote and market a product or company in return for a commission if a sale or lead is made from your marketing efforts.
powricardo

Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:55 am

Choosing a top ten is definitely personal and unique to each person. I enjoy working with the below companies - in no specific order ;)

NeverblueAds
CommissionJunction
Clickbooth
MediaTrust
AzoogleAds
Ads4Dough
CX Digital
Glispa
MonetizeIt
Linkshare

Of course, I am a big fan of our company as well, HA!

Cheers,
Mike
mrmedia

Next

Return to Affiliate Networks