Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:52 am

Submit articles to Ezinearticles.com the best way to build links.
jorolo87

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Kim's advise is good. It's true that we have a tendency of wanting to have more blogs, but even though, I think 20 is a little too many.

That can only be done by automated softwares, I have one of my students who did that but now has given up, it just didn't work, it was slowing down his servers resulting in no traffic due to slow loading or unloading blogs.

He had wanted to do it for adsense, my advise will be to cut down on the number of your blogs too, one should be okay for starters. There is a lot of good feedback here if you use it.

Don't forget traffic is every marketer's cry, it seems hard but it's not really that hard if you do what's required, it takes some focus.

Anyways, it's a learning curve, you will get there, you are doing the right thing bu being here, just don't give up.
elitenetcash

Viral traffic methods

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:41 am

Viral traffic methods are certainly one of the most popular ways of gaining traffic to your websites or blogs. We are seeing everything from viral marketing software, viral email programs, and many other useful ways of gaining traffic using viral marketing strategies.

One of the greatest viral traffic methods I've come to love is through the use of viral marketing software. You can sell or distribute your software for free. One of the best ways I've found is to use the software as an incentive to build your subscribers list with a squeeze page and give away the software as an incentive to sign up. This method can bring you traffic for years to come, not only through the software, but from the subscribers you gain to your list. My favorite viral marketing software comes from a company called IMBuzz creators. Every month I get a new viral marketing software like clockwork with their amazing monthly membership.
marcogiunta

Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:04 am

Hey Man keep it simple stupid ,,,focus on one blog and you will get a lot of traffic
you have to bring value to the market place and give give give before you take take take ...
Good luck

Cheers
mobrok

Previous

Return to Promoting Your Blog