Affiliate Company Not Paying Commissions

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:02 pm

Problem resolved. I spoke and finalized everything a few hours after my original post
Last edited by lelemen on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lelemen

Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:24 am

I am an owner of Compello. Your first payment was on time because we didn't get any complaints from the advertiser. The reason why there was a delay this time is because the advertiser complained that 100% of the traffic that you generated was bad so we needed to investigate. Today we spoke to you and agreed to pay you for your traffic anyway, even though we are not getting paid by the advertiser. It is disconcerting to me that you posted this on the same day.
Compello

Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:49 am

Hi owner.
Thanks for your prompt reply. I posted this comment before we spoke today. The issue was finally dealt with in a professional manner. As anyone may understand, the fact that I went days without getting any answers (Phone calls nor email replies) prompted me to inform others.

As I mentioned, your company had been very professional and surpassed my expectations at first + I love your interface. It is sad that your company has probably been misrepresented during a case and that certain members of your organization chose to keep me in the dark for some time. My post meant no malice to you or your organization. I sincerely expressed the situation "AS IS".

I have previously been a huge promoter of your company. As a recommendation to its owner, make sure that your staff acts promptly if a similar case re-occurs.
Based on my relationship with your company, I sincerely believe that you meant no harm and that you've been grossly misrepresented by some employees.
I wish you the best.
lelemen

Return to Complaint Corner