Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:18 pm

If you can, stick with a niche in a subject that you are familiar with. What you can do to evaluate how much competition there is online is to type the keywords into Google using "quotes". You can also use the Google Adwords Keyword Tool to get additional ideas regarding what people are searching for online within those niches and do additional keyword research on these sub topics to determine how much competition there is.
Getagrip7

Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:12 pm

wow, some great advice here.

Here are my 2-cents...

I could not agree with the sentiment that you need to stick with what you like and know. This will serve several purposes: a) make it so that it does not seem like a job, and b)allow you to find your "voice."
This last element is important because IMHO trust = $$$
The second your reader begins to trust you, you will begin to see a difference in your bank account.

So, get started and put a blog on that niche that you feel strongly about. A great motto is: "find something you love to do and you'll never work again."

Regards,
fernandoescobar

Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Any of the evergreen niches, which are not affected by the recession. I would go with software or relationship niche.
AlexF

Previous

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates