7 Tips to Give a Name on a Product

Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:31 am

To give a name on a product that can be difficult. although, a good product name, can generate more sales as well. there are 7 tips to give a name on a product information :

1. Research the names of your competitors products which are in the top rank position.

2. Find a name that has never been in any page rank. do not use a name similar to the existing. so that your product is not associated with that product.

3. Make the short name.

4. Create a name that is interesting, sell, or can with a funny name. Use your creativity. So, your blog becomes valuable. See also how to making blog worth $497 in programselection.com.

5. The name of your product must be easy to remember and easy to be spoken.

6. Use the domain ".Com" For the domain name ".Com" is easier to remember all the people.

7. Make the name of the product that can be used as keywords. If your product keyword is the most widely used, easy to do SEO (search engine optimization).

Easy isn't it? immediately give the name on your products. if you are having difficulties to make a product, you can view the easy guide to create a product in programselection.com and make sure the name of your product is effective to increase your product sales.
chrisdina

Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:03 pm

That's some great information there.Im working on a few products and found thinking of a name really difficult, especially because i thought about using google in my product name but am not 100% sure about the legal implications of this!
lancehibner

Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Hey chrisdina!

Thats a very informative post! Thanks for sharing. Very often I've got some problems to find the right name for a product - it has to be perfectly, otherwise I get crazy sometime :D

Kevin
affilimerge

Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:55 pm

Hey! Very nice post! Branding or naming a product is very important to selling your product. A product with a catchy name can be sold easily because people will be curious on what that catchy name is all about.
donnyg16

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:14 am

First I would say to thankyou because the information you provide is very usefull for me and others. And I hope you will continue sharing now in coming days.
Here are some examples hope its hopeful to you.
1. Know your target audience
2. Choose a branded product
3. Never opt for a discontinued item
4. Opt for impressive packaging
5. Know your design or logo
6. Top Ramen
kameron

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:31 am

Thanks for this nice information.Good product name helps in selling more product so i think this will help me and other people who want to sale more product.
:roll:
samuel1278

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 am

That's are really very useful Tips Which You have shared here With us,I Found it really very useful
Keep sharing such Informative Posts With us

Regards,
Stepheny
stepheny

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:49 am

A useful function Thats! Thank you for sharing. Often when you've had some problems getting the exact name of the product should be completely, but I get crazy at times happy.
joharabroune

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am

Thanks for telling the seven ways of success in business i am calling them the ways of success
pakeeza1990

Test

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:23 am

You have some good brainstorming ideas, here is how to test them.

Test your proposed product name with PPC, you can set it up so that you have several ads w/ different text. Google will actually show you which one gets a higher % click through (split test).

(Use relevant KWs and send them to a squeeze page for an early bird list for your super new product...)

Take that name vary it and test the variants. If their is a lot of difference in variants you may want to try a 3rd test etc..
chris213

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:15 pm

1. Research the names of the products of competitors which are more senior position.
2. Find a name that has never been a page rank. not use a name similar to the present.
3. Make the short name.
4. Create a name that is interesting, sell, or can, with a funny name.
5. The product name should be easy to remember and easy to be spoken.
6. Use the field. "Com" domain name for. "Com" is easier to remember all the people.
7. Make the product name may be used as keywords.
danialclarcke

Return to How to Earn More