Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Domain Name plays a vital role in your site traffic. IF your Domain Name is easy and your relevant with your important keywords then it will helps you allot to get huge traffic on your site.
bensmith0363

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:49 pm

domain name is helpful but not that helpful that much people think it can help
more important are backlinks
with good matching, popular domain name you can only increase your blog in that word ranking but page rank and visitors are dependent on backlinks and your searches will be more if your backlnks are more
paulkingston

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Yes, domain name plays a very significant role in success of your online business. It is necessary to have a targeted keyword in your domain name as it helps in getting searched more quickly in the search engine results. Also, if the domain name is easier to remember people can easily recommend it to others. It is an identity of your online business on the Internet.
eUKhost

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 am

The domain name is very much important because it represents your website. It is also used to generate traffic as visitor can use your domain name if your site is good. It should match to your keyword.
jeniferose1

how important is domain name

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:56 am

Extremely nice article, genuinely enlightening stuff. Never ever considered I’d obtain the facts I need right here. I have been looking all over the internet for a while now and was starting to get disappointed. Luckily, I stumbled across your site and received exactly what I had been hunting for.
rajraju131

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:35 am

Domain names can be perceived to be like the business card. It gives the first impression even before looking at the front page of a site. It can actually give the sense of interest to visitors and possible clients. If the domain name is not given enough attention, more than half of the entire project's opportunity would have already gone down the drain. This is the reason why even domain names are being invested upon and are being sold.
William Lim

Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:34 pm

If your domain name is related to your website than this is really good thing for your website and you will get additional benefits in search engine rankings.
astroraygon

Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:54 pm

I would say to a certain degree yes it is important. I've always been told to have a keyword rich domain name when setting up a project. Some may disagree and say that it's down to the content on the site. But must experts agree it can play a major part in getting ranked
grezebang

Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:25 am

Domain name is very important for SEO, but for users as well. Making a hard & a short domain name will make url simpler to keep in mind. make positive you discover a nice domain related to your site.
graceyhomes

Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:53 pm

In my practical experience, I feel that the website you choose can highly effect the key terms you position for in Search engines. I know that this is certainly not always the case, because there are a lot of well-known weblogs that have odd labels, that position for key terms that are not discovered in their website.
ianmarcuss

Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:02 am

It is not necessary to create a separate domain name for each product and set a redirect. The best is to find a domain name having at least one primary keyword of your business. (for example: web hosting) you can find such domains having your primary keyword. And as suggested by "Vicky" you can put relevant content so that it is optimized properly for search engines.
eUKhost

Previous

Return to General Affiliate Discussion