Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:05 pm

hello,
It depends upon your needs that for what purpose you are using wordpress or blogger. For small and promotional basis wordpress is good and an ultimate answer but if you are targeting any big then i would suggest you to go with HTML.
agraj1

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Wordpress's functionality is quick and easy with plugins compared to the HTML. wordpress is quick and easy to learn. It is Automatically SEO friendly because search engine spiders love fresh content where as html requires some work to do seo friendly.
johncameron1985

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm used to web pages in HTML with style sheets, and then using Server Side Includes to create a link ad in the boxes, which are easily replaceable, so I do not need to change the tens of pages. I know that more and more people use Wordpress as a way to build their websites. When I was talking with someone today, they told me that Wordpress is more when it is used as the basis for the website to create an HTML site.
davidmoris

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:35 am

go for wordpress because its more advanced and HTML is just to make front pages and don't have that much advanced capabilities.
emmajohns

Re: wordpress vs html

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:37 pm

informer wrote:Hi guys,

Can someone tell me if it matters if i build a site selling the client's products on wordpress or an html website. Does Google's spiders crawl better on wordpress? What are the pros and cons of both?

Yes Google crawl wp a few minutes after you post an article.
I would recommend wp rather then html.
aditd

Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:49 pm

The advantage of a WordPress site can be in the cool of the content. Since WP is blog oriented, it is easier to update a site and renew it as often as you want or need, with HTML, even using a WYSIWYG tool makes updating difficult, and the site in general remain the same.
jerrywoods

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:46 am

Wordpress is producing various applications through which helps you to making plenty of web designing resources. HTML is also doing the same work as Wordpress doing.
annahussy

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:55 am

The advantage of a WordPress site can be in the cool content. Since WP is blog-oriented, it is easier to update a site and renew it as often as you want or need, with HTML, even using a WYSIWYG tool makes updating difficult, and the site in general remain the same.
bredcrack

Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:20 pm

WordPress is very easy to use and manage a software. The most bloggers choose it and they successfully gain new funs. If you ask about SEO, you shouldn't have any problems. You can install SEO plugin and only complete all meta. Plugin even tell you a solution and directs the right direction.
natyk

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:01 pm

If I need to put something up quick and involves only a page or two, I generally go for html. Not only does it load faster, it doesn't take up so much space on my server. Wordpress is great if you want to do a blog, with content that needs to be easily updated all the time.
andyupson5

Previous

Return to Blogging For Beginners