Virtual Offices

Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am a resident of a country (KENYA) that is not covered by either ClickBank nor PayPal .The latter allows remittances only but not receipts. I have heard of Virtual Offices that one can operate in other countries other than ones country of domicile and register such programs using those countries' addresses. Can anyone with such experience assist?
Where are they located and how can one take advantage of them?
Any recommendations or links will be appreciated.

Charles Chege
Tharaocc

Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Hi Charles

If you Google "virtual office" there is a ton of companies listed. It would be a matter of picking the one for your budget and needs.

Cheers,
LeonBowes

Thu May 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Virtual Office currently Business Centre provides business services, which shall not hold the Office, you can also use commercial address for the purposes of the registration of businesses and fixed telephone and faksai administrator and a Secretary. Virtual Office can be an ideal solution for business, enterprise or expansion, providing additional business risk and costs without physically creating a Bureau in another country.
jimmyjhonson

Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:30 am

Have you tried Kenya Virtual office? I think they offer virtual offices in Nairobi.. They can enhance your company image by setting up a Kenya Virtual Office, complete with essentials like a Kenya phone number and Kenya mail drop with mail forwarding whilst continuing to work from virtually anywhere in the world.

You can also try these keywords in Google search when looking for virtual office services in Kenya. "virtual office services" + kenya

I have been working in a virtual office for almost 3 years now and its great!! The virtual office advantages saves you money and gives you flexibility. Less expenses for office rentals, tax exemptions, facilities for your employees. But with the increase in people working at home, and the creation of a virtual office, there is also an increase in the need for tools designed for the virtual offices. Take a look at these few guides and tips. http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/01/ ... e-software
iamsuperman

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:45 am

The virtual office is typically used by upcoming entrepreneurs. It provides them with an address in a business centre located in a prestigious location and meeting room space whenever necessary. So, one can operate from home without hiring staff or committing to a lease and yet have all call answered at an official telephone number and address.
haddoxerik

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:13 am

Did all the above answer your question my friend? It's a pity people cannot setup clickbank or paypal in most of the African states.

I remember I was trying to help a guy in Tanzania, but he didn't even seem sure that paypal existed in Tanzania.

I eventually did a search which pulled up this guy's website http://www.davidajao.com/blog/2007/05/12/paypal-expands-to-more-african-countries/
elitenetcash

Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:48 am

"Virtual Office"! Sounds like a good idea!
My work now is not very satisfactory, how do I start "Virtual Office" ? I think it's a big problem to me.
songzeqing

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:52 am

if you need some info, just google it.
billlovesara

Re: Virtual office

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:00 am

Hi,

There are tonnes of virtual offices listed on net,you can grab them according to your needs.
Virtual offices provide business services,which shall not hold the office,then for the purpose of various formalities like registrations and fixed telephone one needs the Virtual Office.This can benefit you in many ways as you can create another bureau in any other country you feel like.

[URL deleted - Moderator]
dellaharty

What is Virtual Office?

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:28 am

Virtual offices provide location for you business and you have to pay for that.There are so many people offering such services according to yur needs.

[Link deleted. Use your signature file. You can create one by clicking on Profile and then scrolling down. Admin.]
dellaharty

Return to How to Earn More