Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:45 pm

The first thing to do once you have filmed your video is to upload it to a video hosting site. Undoubtedly the most popular of these is YouTube, However, it is important to note that overall they have less than half of the video traffic available so it will pay you to look at other sites like Viddler, Dailymotion and Metacafe etc. There is nothing stopping you uploading to all these sites in fact it would be a great idea if you want to get as much exposure as possible.
johnywalter

Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:01 am

article submisssion is good way to increase traffic.

apart from this, blog posting, forum comments, press release. are also good
[URLs deleted - Moderator]
paresh

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:38 am

Here are some suggestions for promoting a site or blog:

- Blog posting
- Email marketing
- Video release
- Social networking site (Facebook, Twitter)
- Blogging
tomkndy

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:53 am

There are lots of methods which can be used to promote your website. Following are the best methods to promote your site:

- Social networking on sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Articles submission
- Directory submission
- Press release
- Video submission
saunmark

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:32 am

Link building is the first thing that comes in my mind. Quality content should be another thing that should be done daily.
SteersR

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Create relevant backlinks for your site - to choose sites with content relevant to yours and link exchange approach. You should also look for one-way links to your site from locations such as directories, forums, blogs etc.I think that article marketing can work for you, try to make as many back links to your site that the campaign possible.Signature forums is a way to promote your site.
peonytaylor

Wed May 18, 2011 6:53 am

These are the best ways to promote the website.
1. Link wheel
2. Press Release
3. Forum posting
4. Social bookmarking
5. Article submission.
breetgraham

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:53 am

You can promote your site through these techniques:
blog commenting in Do follow blogs
Directory submission
Social bookmarking
Forum posting.
steve88

Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:41 pm

You can start advertising your site with post marketing. Create convincing content and post to as many web internet directories. Submit with your website name using your key terms, and then you could be positioned more extremely on The search engines for those key terms, which means more visitors.
tonemarky

Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 am

Press release and articles are good activity to promote your site especially when you launch your site. Your site is related to video sharing then you can also go for video submission as part of your promotion.
salton.steve

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Blogs and forums. You are probably quite knowledgeable about the subject that you are the site relies on to do a blog about it, write about what you're doing and how you're doing it and link to your site to help direct traffic.
linglebrian

I wish I would have known what I know now.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Honestly. I see that you have a new site and you want to promote it.
Well, from now on whenever I start a new site, the first thing I am going to do is work with it on webfire.

I purchased this online software 3 weeks ago and started using it on 3 of my 20 sites... Traffic has increased incredibly on each site. Problem being there are so many ways to get traffic to your site with this software, I can't stop using it on these 3 sites and I am neglecting the other 17 that I have not had time to work with... and I do this full time..

Believe me.. webfire..

[Affiliate link deleted. If you want to know why, read the forum instructions. Admin.]
marilunieto

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:32 am

StumbleUpon is a very innovative social bookmarking site that allows users to discover great websites by using a browser toolbar. This is one of the most important things that you can do to help your website with regard to internet marketing and search engine results.
devbpo2012

Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:34 am

Go for social networking sites like facebook, twitter for the promotion. as well through seo techniques like forum posting, blog posting, blog commenting,social bookmarking are also used for the promotion.
Steve Smith

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:06 am

You can post article, blogs, press release. You can also submit in high PR sites.
aidensewell

PreviousNext

Return to Web Site Promotion