How to promote my site

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:21 pm

I have 2sites.But I don't know how to promote it. So please give me advice's.
hudson.danie14

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Hi Daniel,

I usually use article marketing to promote my websites. I write articles based on my niche and submit them to article directories.

The biggest directory that has brought me traffic is http://www.ezinearticles.com

They are the biggest article article directory on the internet. Apart from ezinearticles.com I also use these...

1. Sooperarticles.com
2. Goarticles.com
3. Bestezines.com
4. Zinos.com
5. Suite101.com
6. Ehow.com
7. Howhub.com

Hope this helps.

Daniel
dizi23

Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:26 pm

All I can suggest to you is.. if you don't have knowledge in SEO and or in Internet
Marketing, you better understand what is SEO first and what it's dos and don'ts..
After you learn in..

Start with the basic SEO techniques:

- Web Directories Submission
- Classified Ads
- Social Bookmarking
- Forum Posting
- Blogging
- Article Submission

Then the rest follows..
halljeffhall

Re: How to promote my site

Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:44 pm

hudson.danie14 wrote:I have 2sites.But I don't know how to promote it. So please give me advice's.

SEO will help you! Its what we call the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic of a website on search engines via organic traffic. Do On-Page (title tags, meta tags, keywords, description, alt tags, h1/h2 tags and sitemap)first then next is do Off-Page Optimization (classified ads, press release, forum posting, blog commenting, article submissions, etc).
generose

Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Hi Daniel

I think others have given some great advice, so hope you are starting to get some targeted traffic to your sites.

Personally I would be careful not to depend on Google too much, explore other options of getting traffic, very important.

Imagina you spend all your energy and time in SEO on-page and off-page, your sites start to move up the ranlks and even hit the firest page... great you think!

But one day Google decides to change it's algorythm and all your hard work is ondone, starting from scratch again!!

You start again with the same process and 'bang' Google changes it's algorytm again. The whole process is repeating itself... :cry:

Their are many traffic sources you can use, one that is not talked about a lot, but which gets you a lot of targeted visitors the same day and costs less then ONE CENT. It is know as PPV - Pay Per View...

If you don't know what it is, you can look at this FREE video to find out more.

And ofcourse don't forget the forums, people on forums look for advice and solve nagging problems they have. It's a great way to get ultra targeted traffic to your site.

And if you are not sure about how to use forums and to find out what NOT to do to get maximum traffic and earnings from using forums i recommend this great FREE report on Forum marketing.
edynas

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:45 am

You should do some directory submission, forum posting, blog commenting, blog posting, article submission, press release submission, social bookmarking..
Jenie0109

best promoting ways

Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:32 am

Jenie0109 wrote:You should do some directory submission, forum posting, blog commenting, blog posting, article submission, press release submission, social bookmarking..

Hello,
Social bookmarketing and social marketing is the best.
Dave Richards

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:51 pm

You can promote the site by increasing the traffic to the site also the promotion of the site in the market ,for that put best content in the post also so SEO off page for the traffic also for the backlinks of the site that increases the PR of the site means put keywords ,title ,meta tags ,description,in the post that increase the readers to the site.
saffordlloyd

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:25 am

To all mentioned above I can add press and video releases and email marketing. Also try social networking, it could be greatly efficient!
OliviaEva

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Hello,

It would be good if you will share some more info about your website, one of the best way to promote your website in short period of time is to promote it using social media platform and manage SEO task side by side for better performance.

Regards,
creeper
creeper

Tue May 03, 2011 8:21 pm

I think you have to work on first with Onpage optimization. Once you've completed it, you can proceed to directory submission and article submission. These strategies are really effective in promoting your site.
deenawmark

Fri May 06, 2011 12:23 am

Everyone have their strategies to promote the site.
I always use SEO and Social media at the same time.
Jordans9

Thu May 19, 2011 11:57 am

SEO needs two types of optimization it includes on page optimization and off page optimization.
On page includes: meta tag, h1 tag, h2 tag, alt tags, content optimization.

Off page activities includes : PR submission
DIR submission
classified posting
Blog posting and many more..
webhostingindia

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:47 am

There are many ways to market the products. The latest methods are through mobile and internet which will reach people very soon and cost effective.
rowling

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:55 am

In my View social Media Marketing is the best way to promote your site and get more traffic.
emmajohns

Next

Return to Web Site Promotion