How to promote my site at google?

Wed May 06, 2009 6:34 am

Hey, I'm sorry if it's not the place to ask because I 'm not sure under which forum should I post it. I wanted to promote my site at Google. I've encountered the following site that supplies cheapest adsense book, [Link deleted. Admin.] and I've noticed that it has high page rank. Now it's not a big site so how can I promote mine as well?
intrepidity

Sat May 09, 2009 1:10 am

You can promote it using basic but effective advertisements at first. Writing articles are very effective to better inform everyone.

You can submit articles at article directories like ezinearticles, go articles, amazines, etc. The higher the PR the better.

These articles with links to your site's pages can also be used at squidoo.com, hubpages.com, mylot.com, etc. Having these articles lying around is what the search engines looked for to give rank to your pages.

These are effective forms of SEO and can give you rankings and traffic for a long time.
John LA

Thu May 21, 2009 6:34 pm

its all about building backlinks to your website. find websites that are relevant to your site and exchange links with them. all you have to send them an email and ask.
jimb12345

Sat May 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Cheapest Adsense book that's funny.

Do you eat the cheapest food, wear the cheapest clothes, drive the cheapest car?

Well maybe you do.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:18 am

Since you are asking this I'm assuming you are new to SEO and link building. First you have to get your Onpage SEO in place which is the titles/descriptions/tags for your website pages. Each one should be unique and relevant to the page. Can take awhile to master.

After this you will want to start off with directories. Submit the title of your website or the phase you want to rank for in the directories. A good list can be found at directorycritic and vmoptions...among a few others. That should keep you busy for literally a month. After that you can move on to other forms of link building.
CharacterPlanet

Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:16 am

you can also making blogs first with an article which directs it in your site
sanguine

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:40 pm

I think its better to try article marketing. Write informative articles and submit them to http://www.ezinearticles.com

Because ezinearticles.com has a high page rank, it gets indexed regularly by Google and since you'll have a link to your site within your article Google will follow those links and it becomes easier to be found by the search engines.

That said you have to realise that this can take a long time to get your site into Google's index. Have you thought of submitting your site to Google directly. You can do it here... http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/login

It's free but you need to register first.

Hope this helps.

Daniel.
dizi23

Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 am

If you have the money, yuo can buy advertising from Google. This will effectively "buy" you page 1 listings for specific keywords.

This is the best way to promote your site with Google, BUT is is going to cost you.

It's a great way to quickly see if what you have to sell will sell. SEO takes much longer to see results and you will have to invest a lot of your time to see results.

In an ideal world you need to get set up quickly and start testing with PPC. This will quickly tell you what works and what doesn't - providing you track everything.

All you need to do then is to translate that information into your SEO and you will make a lot more money - if you can make money from paid traffic you will make a LOT more from free traffic.

If you haven't got the money, start with some basic SEO and target "easy keywords" (low traffic, but less competition) that will get you some traffic. If your site is "alive" and gets people taking the actions you want them to take, SCALE it.
MyOnlineSuccess

Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:38 pm

MyOnlineSuccess, you are right about starting with ppc to find out what works and what doesn't. In my opinion I still think seo is the best option if you want to grow your traffic online. SEO still take time though like you said but it's worth the wait.
dizi23

Re: How to promote my site at google?

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:51 am

intrepidity wrote:Hey, I'm sorry if it's not the place to ask because I 'm not sure under which forum should I post it. I wanted to promote my site at Google. I've encountered the following site that supplies cheapest adsense book, [Link deleted. Admin.] and I've noticed that it has high page rank. Now it's not a big site so how can I promote mine as well?

Search Engine Optimization helps. Remember to do On-Page Optimization (title tags, meta tags, alt tags, keywords, description, keywords and heading tags) first then next is Off-Page Optimization (social bookmarking, article and directory submission, link exchange, press release, online groups, blog commenting and forum posting).
generose

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:59 am

See for promoting your site in google, you just have to concentrate getting links from sites that are relevant, high traffic/PR, regular updating of site etc..
optimistvix

Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:17 am

Perform first On page SEO then Off page SEO
On Page SEO:
1-Always start with keyword selection, research and testing
2-Title Tags
3-Meta Tags
4-Alt Tags
5-URL structure
6-Internal Linking
7-Content
8-Keyword Density
9-Site Map
10-Target Keywords

Off Page SEO
1-Always start with keyword research, testing and selection
2-Keywords in links
3-Links from high ranking publisher sites
4-One-way inbound links
5-Different keywords in your link-ads from the same site
6-Relevant keywords near your inbound link
7-Link from sites with a variety of Link Ranks
8-Track active link-ad keywords
HarryJackson

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:38 am

In order to promote your site you just used Search engine optimization and if you want some guide on how to work on it you can search on the internet and I think using this the page rank of your site will increase.
singko

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:40 am

To promote your site in Google you should consider contents, backlinks and keywords. You can use following methods to build backlinks.
-Forum posting
-Blog commenting
-Article marketing
-Press releases
-Directory submission
Meena_lk

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:09 am

i suggest that you go first with keyword research. look for the best keywords for your site. afterwards you can proceed to blog commenting but you have to make sure that you search for blogs with similar niche as yours.
carautoloan

Next

Return to Web Site Promotion