How to get lots of free Youtube Traffic

Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Step 1:

Find a product or CPA offer with a wide general appeal like dieting, politics etc.

Step 2:

Go to the Google Keyword research tool and look for related keywords

Step 3:

Look for high search volume terms with youtube videos on the first page of the search results and bookmark the videos

Step 4:

Make a short video using Powerpoint or its free Openoffice alternative, which is informative, but keeps the watcher curious for more (it should MAKE him curious) and suggest more information behind a link

Step 5:

Upload the video under various names and respond to the videos you have bookmarked. Have an affiliate link in the description (as the first part of the description)

Rinse and repeat. :)
Nietzsche

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Hi Nietzsche, Would you care to share some stats on the sort of results you've achieved with marketing via YouTube?

Out of curiosity, I clicked on both links in your signature. They both redirected me to Freelotto. Whoops!
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:46 am

Hi Allan!

I average about 700 views per month per Video (that is: the sum of the views for the 5-6 instances of the video I upload) About 10% of them click through to my link. At 2-3 videos per day (I don't have much time, so it's about 1-2 hours per video minus the research, which I do in one batch on the weekends) this boils down to about 5000 new monthly visitors per month.
The trick is really in finding search engine result-videos, because they get a constant stream of interested searchers.

I usually use a straight-out affiliate link, but I think about creating a few newsletters about my main topics. I feel like I'm leaving a lot of money on the table, which is not the best of feelings.

Thanks for the hint regarding the signature. Yeah, they have this strange redirect thing that redirects everyone who is not in the US to Freelotto. I should probably change that...

I now have Instant Payday Formula in there. :)
It's the product where I learned this trick I am sharing here. So far it's the only strategy I have implemented. With all the garbage ebooks I read, it was good to finally find something of value again. Given that I give away stuff from this program for free, I think it's only fair to link to the site. :)
Nietzsche

Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Thanks. We've made this post a Sticky. It's our new way of rewarding useful posts.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Wed May 06, 2009 6:21 am

gonna try it first. thanks fro sharing it with us! :D
k8th

Mon May 25, 2009 1:49 pm

You're welcome. The numbers are my average. Probably someone more savvy than me can make this work a bit better, but still: Anyone should get some results with this method. :)
Nietzsche

Mon May 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Hope to read more useful threads like this in the future! Thanks for sharing this buddy :)
MrCat

Tue May 26, 2009 2:00 am

Hey this is awesome information .. Thanks !! I always knew you could generate a lot of traffic from videos on youtube. I just wasn't sure on how to go about doing it. Thanks to your step by step post I now know. Thanks again. I'm gonna give it a whirl.
burton4550

Sat May 30, 2009 9:26 am

great advice.

Just 2 questions:

1. Do you actually upload the same video using different accounts? How many times do you do that?

2. Where do you put your affiliate link in the profile?
MyOnlineSuccess

Sat May 30, 2009 6:29 pm

100% Backwards.

Step 1 is always YOUR TARGET CUSTOMER. Defining and Analyzing the actual Market.

If you want a job you get yourself in front of the person who makes the hiring decisions. If you want to sell you find the person that makes the purchasing decision.

Until you understand that there is a real live person on the other end that has to make a buying decision you will FAIL.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:07 pm

I have tried and failed so many times with youtube, it's not funny. B ut your post gave me some new Ideas, thanks.
bobt12

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Thanks for the post. I've tried it and it have worked for me thanks
jonathanfigaro

Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:02 am

i am really very thankful to you for this very useful information. i like your posting very much.
ila

Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:27 am

your post is so informative. i like it very much.
jobal

Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:47 pm

YouTube is like any other Social Medium, and you can generate a lot of traffic. I can get a couple thousand views in a week without too much effort.

But I use Youtube to host videos I create for products I actually sell. It has nothing to do with CPA or other peoples products at all. If all you are doing is copying other peoples videos then commenting your own stuff you stand a good chance of having your work removed.

Be original. Take the time to fill in the blanks... make sure you put your URL in your video so as it gets embedded on other sites you will automatically be in the mindset of everyone that watches your video.

Use YouTube like any other social medium. Use it smart... be creative, be unique, research your customer, and offer them VALUE!
InternetMarketing_IQ

Next

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates