Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Thanks for the steps on how to get traffic to my videos. I needed that.

[Links deleted. They belong in your signature file. You can click on Profile and create one. Admin.]
masterdj

Mon May 03, 2010 4:09 pm

All good stuff. If I may add my own two cents here too to what the guys have said, I have been using video marketing now for around four years as a part of my overall business model. I have a method that works very well for me. Its a bit long winded so I will summarise as best I can in this space.

I find offers from my CPAs, any niche will do really. I then find videos related to my product where the owner has a certain amount of views but has no link to anything. I then contact the owner and based on a spreadsheet calculation I use, which is based on several variables, view count, time up, conversion rate for typical youtube videos, which is less than 1% in most instances, I calculate how much I could earn from traffic off this video. I then contact the owner, again I have a very particular template I use for this mail and I offer then a certain amount per month, to, in effect, rent their video. Now there is a high rate of ignoring on their parts, which is to be expected, but a certain % will take the offer. I have rented videos in the past for $20 per month whilst making 400 - 500 off that video. The reality is that some owners don't realise the value of the traffic they have and have never thought of monitizing it in any fashion. Given the sheer volume of videos on youtube etc there is always someone who will be open to this approach. This has been a consistent source of traffic and earnings for me for years now. Again, I never, never offer to buy their accounts, just to rent their vids. Hope this helps. If you have any specific questions, let me know and I will post on it again
Linda Sweetfield

Mon May 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Hi Linda,
That sounds like a great idea actually if you have the time to contact these people. Only thing I can see wrong is that its not a free way to get Youtube traffic. You should start a new post, I bet a lot of people would be interested in your approach.
dynamicic

Tue May 04, 2010 11:51 am

Hi, thanks for that, fair point, its not really free but it is cheap and cost effective. I will take your advice on this one and start a new thread. Thanks
Linda Sweetfield

nice sharing

Mon May 17, 2010 9:04 am

thanks for sharing this nice information.
article is very informative for me and replies are also useful.

thanks for sharing this.
agraj

Re: nice sharing

Mon May 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Hi Agraj

agraj wrote:[url="http://www.agrajtechnologies.com"]SEO Company[/url]

You can preview your profile signature, which is very handy, if you want to use it for SEO means ;-)
BrittMalka

Re: How to get lots of free Youtube Traffic

Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Nietzsche wrote:Step 1:

Find a product or CPA offer with a wide general appeal like dieting, politics etc.

Step 2:

Go to the Google Keyword research tool and look for related keywords

Step 3:

Look for high search volume terms with youtube videos on the first page of the search results and bookmark the videos

Step 4:

Make a short video using Powerpoint or its free Openoffice alternative, which is informative, but keeps the watcher curious for more (it should MAKE him curious) and suggest more information behind a link

Step 5:

Upload the video under various names and respond to the videos you have bookmarked. Have an affiliate link in the description (as the first part of the description)

Rinse and repeat. :)

Those are great tips. Normally, what I do is,
I just upload a video and add more tags to that.,

Then, I used to get more backlinks to that video & use some social networks like twitter, facebook, myspace and etc. As a result, I used to get more traffic.
Jamian

Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:02 pm

nice info; keep it up by adding more to get traffic from youtube or other video sites.
leaf-link

step 5 and more

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Could you please clarify on step 5, and maybe tell us more how do you promote your videos? How do you actually get people to watch your videos?

Ludmilla

[Link deleted. It belongs in your signature file. You can click on Profile and create one. Admin.]
Lud701

Getting started - for new affiliates

Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:01 pm

To read your blog I have learnt a new thing that is for cpa system first we have to choose a product then collect and search the keyword and after that made a short video and bookmark this and at last try to promote the product.Thanks for your valuable information :!:
JudgePeople

Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:24 pm

When you are choosing a Title for your video, add words like, EXCLUSIVE or Leaked Video! To the start of your Title to attract someone to read the rest of the title. Then include a 1 or 3 word description of your video, remember not to make it to long, otherwise viewers don't bother reading it all and don't click.

[URLs deleted- Please, use your signature file - Moderator]
InspiroHost

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:28 pm

"Upload the video under various names and respond to the videos you have bookmarked. "

What do you mean by "respond to the videos you have bookmarked"?
aditd

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:52 pm

mY GUESS will be that the poster meant uploading the videos using different username and commenting using different username, correct me If I am wrong, that is just my understanding.
partner1001

Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:33 am

InternetMarketing_IQ wrote:YouTube is like any other Social Medium, and you can generate a lot of traffic. I can get a couple thousand views in a week without too much effort.

But I use Youtube to host videos I create for products I actually sell. It has nothing to do with CPA or other peoples products at all. If all you are doing is copying other peoples videos then commenting your own stuff you stand a good chance of having your work removed.

Be original. Take the time to fill in the blanks... make sure you put your URL in your video so as it gets embedded on other sites you will automatically be in the mindset of everyone that watches your video.

Use YouTube like any other social medium. Use it smart... be creative, be unique, research your customer, and offer them VALUE!

Yes i do agree about this..anyway to the poster,thanks for give the best information for all of us ( newbie affiliate )this will help us do more sales with affiliate program
jackelie78

Thanks

Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:18 pm

I am going to attempt this. I should try to venture more into video markting and try to get some traffic to my sites by using it. You should also steal tags from all the top performing videos

Thanks
grezebang

PreviousNext

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates