Ways to make money that can actually be useful

Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:30 pm

I've been a part of a fairly good amount of money-making programs. Some are more useful than others, I have found. Sure the selling might help your income but it probably won't help you in the long run.

But I found two different systems that can really help, I think. One is for purchasing your own domain name. The internet business is booming and it's projected that the amount of domain names in the next ten years is going to grow exponentially. What better way to get your business and name out there than getting your own domain?

The other one is a webhosting system. You get to create your own domain in a variety of ways. The hosting itself is very user-friendly.

That's what I think. They seem very useful in the long run.

Matt
mbmarketing

Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:34 pm

mbmarketing, Welcome!

Yep, I think it's good idea to sell products that are useful.

However, we don't discuss MLM programs on this forum. That's not our niche.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Nice ideas. I have come up with my own ideas as well. To take advantage of the booming internet business, for me, the following are some of the best ways to capitalize on this trend:

1. Sell products that create residual income like memberships or MLM programs.

2. Sell other people's products as an affiliate for them. This is known as affiliate marketing.

3. Provide a service. The internet has opened up a whole new way to make money as a website builder or a blog writer for example.

4. Type at home or do data entry.

5. Do paid surveys.

6. Sell stuff on eBay. Many people have become millionaires buying and selling on eBay.

This is 6 ways to work at home. If you want to do it bad enough you will come up with a way that works for you. Finding something you enjoy is one key to making money and working at home.
garyjohnson85

Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:59 am

Making money in a recession really isn't as hard as you may think.

In short Internet Marketing is ways in which to create traffic to your websites and in effect more sales. Of course many of you won't have website, and that's where Internet Affiliate Marketing will help you. Affiliate Marketing, is simply referring customers to an existing businesses website or a single product, whereby, if you become the referrer (tracked by special tracking codes), you'll get the commissions.

Making high commissions is very common with Affiliate Marketing and can range from 5% to 75% of the product price. So, for a $100 product at %50 commission to the affiliate would be $50 for you if you where promoting it. Make fours sales a day, and you'd have a spare $200 per day coming in.

All the best
Divya

Thu May 07, 2009 12:21 am

Havinf yur own domain and hosting is always a better idea when it comes to marketing your own or other products.

No offense but I think MLM is not that ethical for others because it can only be good if you are at the top. Just a thought.

For now, adsense, affiliate marketing and CPA marketing I think are big shot earners.
John LA

Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:33 pm

I belief have niche, where you provide an informational product or even providing a affiliate product can make a person successful. It all depends on the person sense of interest and desire .
jonathanfigaro

Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:09 pm

The ways to make money working online that wont rip you off and are legit are known as article writing combined with internet marketing.As an internet marketer who writes articles this way, you have one of the best ways of making money working online available today. The opportunities to make money are enormous and certainly within your reach
lancehibner

Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:02 pm

I agree articles are the way to promote your website but how you promote the articles is far more important if done the wrong way it could cost you traffic.
Regards
Ray
blueray639

Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Now, as good as this idea may sound don't you think that newbies who has minimal experience may find this hard to do ad quite demanding? It seem that way to me.
BST

Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:27 pm

There are different ways to deal with articles.

1 Write the article yourself and distribute it yourself

2 Write the article yourself and get someone to distribute for you.

3 Get someone to write the article and distribute them yourself.

4 Get someone to do both write the article and distribute it for you

None of these is right or wrong it is your choice whatever you feel comfortable with.

If you need any contacts for good writing or distribution please PM me and I will be happy to help.

Regards

Ray
blueray639

Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:52 pm

I think that almost all of the ways to earn money is given. But I do have 1 simple tip for you. Use the way that you like the most. The way that you'll always like so that you will be motivated always. Good luck to us all.
donnyg16

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:59 pm

That's an easy one. I think I should give it a try. Well, there's no harm in trying. :)
margalicious

Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:07 am

Everybody wants to earn extra money if possibilities are there.One can register at various freelancing portals for their skills.
anjali27

Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:35 pm

I would suggest you to try some ppc program if there is some real traffic on your website
anilimb

Affiliate Marketing for Big Cash

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:14 pm

I would have to say in my own experience Affiliate marketing is the way to bring in a lot of money in a short period of time. Isn't technology great. What helped me quite a bit was the affiliate code program.
infinityabundance

Next

Return to How to Earn More