Easy Traffic from 4th most visited website in the world ...

Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:28 pm

You-tube is the 4th most visited website in the world, and you can quite easily harness this advertising power as long as what you are doing.

Besides, some search engines like Googles are giving higher preference to videos than pages in search results. this will make your product in Page 1 easier.

Rating and commenting on videos is the fast way to get FREE traffic from You-Tube. Search videos related to your product / service to get targeted traffic you want, rate it by clicking on a star directly below the video. Many times, if you comment on somebody's video other people will click on your name to learn more about you. Put your site / landling place under the signature file and you will get lots of free traffic in shortest possible time. It work for me, try it out , it is free and easy anyway ...

Tan
goldclubmember

Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:00 am

It is just that easy. Just place a video on YT.

YouTube is like anything else it takes work and lots of it. You don't just put a video up and watch it go, at least not 99.99% of the time.
sophist

Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Here is a little trick I learned to help search engines index your video.

First, write a keyword focused article, then when you post your video, include the entire article in the Description area of the video.

The article keyword should be related to the video keywords and topics.

Hope that helps.
Kurt Henninger

Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:37 am

Tan,

It is also a good approach toward driving traffic to your blog or site to post video responses when rating or commenting on videos; that way you can ask viewers to leave you a comment in your blog or to visit your site.

sophist's point is valid. In order to make a worthy video, you have to work upfront. Search for long-tail keywords pertinent to the niche you're dealing with and use them in the script and title of your video.
Jose Perez

Nice but...

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Does this thing with you tube really works?? Can i put a link at YouTube for my web site? :roll:
mpourkos

Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:48 am

You sure can, mpourkos! But you have to do it in a video: you actually "post" a video in YouTube that contains your link.
Jose Perez

Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:33 pm

good information, i didn t think in that before.
homoplasy

Re:

Tue May 01, 2012 6:18 am

Now a days YouTube is used to get more traffic to your website. So I have began to consider making my website videos. As a individual that is not far too innovative though, this seems like a challenging task to me. I'm little confused about the length of videos. How much length is appropriate for my videos??
alexisrois

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:12 am

yes you are right at that time after google new update result methodology are changed at first page social media like facebook and linkedin or videos are appear in first page so its cool to post a video
artiyousharma

Return to List Building and Newsletters