My Exact Process For Making $100/Day In Affiliate Marketing

Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:20 am

Like I've promised in this thread:
http://www.associateprograms.com/discus ... ht=#111873

I'll share how I make $100/day sending traffic to cpa offers.

I've seen many newbie struggling to make their first $100 in Affiliate Marketing.

You see, most people do not make money in Affiliate Marketing because they make everything too complicated.

They want to read everything from Niche Research to Keyword Tracking before they start.

I am going to show you how I make $100 a day with one simple method: running polls online.

This technique is not new, and I didn’t invent it either. It’s been used for years, but it has proven itself to work just fine.

Just like any other thing in life, I’ve more success with this method than the others because I take extra efforts in maximizing every detail and work hard on it.

This method alone is making me $100 almost every day. Some days I am even generating over $200 from this simple method.

Anyone should be able to follow these methods and start right away after reading the following steps:

Step 1: Getting Poll Ideas
I go direct to Yahoo Buzz Index. http://buzzlog.buzz.yahoo.com/overall/

Yahoo Buzz Index shows the top overall searches in Yahoo every day. The data is collected from Yahoo Search log files.

This is what I'll do.....

My strategy is: Always look for a popular event, be it sport tournament, political scandal, NBA finals etc....I prefer events that last for a few weeks so my polls will have a longer life span.

But the sneaky part is, I don't run polls on event itself. I run polls on people involves in the event.

Example:
I don't run polls like:
Do You Like This Year's NBA Finals?

I run:
MVP 2009: Make Your Case, Lebron or Kobe.

People only vote when they're emotionally connected to your poll. People don't care about the sport event; they are only interested in their sport stars. As simple as that.

May be I'll run a poll on an event if the next 911 strikes again. Only "event" like that will have impact

Get the idea now? Always on people (idol, political icon, sport stars, celebrity host, etc....) People, people, people, remember that and you'll make money running polls online.

Step 2: Signed up as an affiliate in a few CPA campaigns network.

I picked up email submit offer to promote. Email submits offers pay out $1.00 to $1.30 to me when someone enters his email.

Step 3: Run ad in Google AdWords.
I ran my ad in Google “content network” to get dirt cheap clicks; meaning, my ads will only appear in those websites with AdSense on them.

I started with $0.20 to attract traffic, then slowly bid down to around $0.10- $0.07 over 48 hours. For certain niche, I get tons of traffic even at $0.07 per click.

Step 4: Set Up Landing Page
Get a domain, host my landing pages.

Send traffic from Google ads to the landing pages.
When visitors land on my page, take my survey, I thank them for their opinion and then offer a free gift as a thank you for participating in the survey.

I send them to the offer page, they enter their email, and I get paid $1.30.

Since my cost is only $0.07, I made a lot of money with this simple method.

Step 5: Keywords Selection

As Google Content Network is theme triggered, NOT keyword triggered, I don't care much on keyword.

Just open up KeywordElite and use whatever spit out by the software. To save time, I only select Google and Yahoo data. Ignore ask.com and WordTracker....they give tons of junk.

I'm lazy to delete those junks later.

This technique works very well short-term because it relies on recent news events.
Most people fail in polls only for 3 reasons.

1.Either they don't have the right tools (I’ve a few scripts to automate stuff)

2.or they don't have the right knowledge

3.or they're not working hard enough.

Have questions? Post here and I’ll try my best to help.

Steven

StevenL

Thanks!

Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Great way to earn some extra money! I'll try that.. and will post my questions when I come up with some.

Cheers, Mikko.
Swine43

Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Steven, Congrats! We've made your post a Sticky. We want to encourage members who take the time to make detailed, useful posts.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:02 am

Allan, glad to see that.

Hopefully my post will shed some light to those who's still struggling....Guys, let me know if you've questions, I'll try my best to help.

Steven
StevenL

Making $100 a day

Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Hi Steven,

Thank you for this post. I am going to try this TODAY.

I just got downsized from my job of ten years, I will be happy to make $20 a day right now.

Carla
Carla

Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:15 am

Awsome, this is great, Ive spent about 2 years now researching and testing, and have made some cash, nothing that's worth keeping going. But I'm developing a site right now thats my BIG idea, and I'll tell you all of my readings I have never paid attention to this kind of idea. But it will go great with my site thats in development.

Thanks, I'll let you know how it turns out in the next few weeks once its launched.
cdeagazio

Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:32 am

As long as you know what you're doing, stick to your plan and really give it a shot. Get your hands dirty and you'll learn a lot.

If you ever need my help with my method, post here and I'll try my best to help.

Steven
StevenL

The Wall Mart offer

Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi there interesting idea you got there I like the sound of it. Could you please tell me a bit more detail about the Wall Mart gift card.
How do you find these offers and do the people that fill in their email actually get anything or is it just a sorry you have not won this time type of thing.
I am pretty new to this so sorry if my questions are a bit too basic
Kidbucko

Re: The Wall Mart offer

Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:20 am

Kidbucko wrote:Hi there interesting idea you got there I like the sound of it. Could you please tell me a bit more detail about the Wall Mart gift card.
How do you find these offers and do the people that fill in their email actually get anything or is it just a sorry you have not won this time type of thing.
I am pretty new to this so sorry if my questions are a bit too basic

1. Sign up with cpa network like FluxAds and Affiliate.com, log in to "campaign" area, you get your wal-mart gift card offer.

2. They've to fulfill a few other steps to get those offers. Advertisers are actually buying leads to market their stuff. So we as a marketer, send them leads to get paid.
StevenL

Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Hi thanks for that reply. now I obviously need to get myself a Web Domain then a host then build a site with a poll but what i am wondering is if you use your web domain for lots of different polls what on earth do you name your domain and can domain names be changed once you have regested them?.
Also I am curious to know if you have set up a poll with a link to a gift card what would stop you from just doing the poll yourself and entering a few different email addresses that you know and being paid for each one that you do?
Kidbucko

Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:15 am

Kidbucko wrote:Hi thanks for that reply. now I obviously need to get myself a Web Domain then a host then build a site with a poll but what i am wondering is if you use your web domain for lots of different polls what on earth do you name your domain and can domain names be changed once you have regested them?.
Also I am curious to know if you have set up a poll with a link to a gift card what would stop you from just doing the poll yourself and entering a few different email addresses that you know and being paid for each one that you do?

1. you can name your domain name anything you like.
for example: hot-poll.com, youropinion.com (assuming they're still available).

2. No, you can't change them later.

3. You can't enter email a few times, advertisers track ip. You'll get into trouble if you do that. They'll either suspense your account or hold your commission.
StevenL

Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:12 am

Hey Steven Congrats on your strategy!!!

Thanks for sharing! This is some great information that I'll definitely draw from.
multimastery

Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:44 pm

So as far as landing pages go, do you have many pages for polls or individual domains.

How many of these does the average person need to make around $100.00/day?
snowy

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:20 am

Thanks for passing on this kind of information. Unfortunately I need to have things in pretty basic terms ( at least for the first few go arounds ) I will have to do some research for a lot of the terms in your posting. I don't have a website , and I am not doing any affiliated marketing at this time.

I see the profits you listed as vert successful ,but I have a few questions

What ar ethe costs of doing this kind of business = ( Profit expense ratio )
Web site building
Web hosting
Pay pal etc
Any kind of 3rd oo 4th party dues

What can someone expect t pay on average when trying to put this together and to keep it going - pleas advise - thanks
JW
john wayne

Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:34 pm

snowy wrote:So as far as landing pages go, do you have many pages for polls or individual domains.

How many of these does the average person need to make around $100.00/day?

one domain, multiple poll landing page.

domain.com/obama-poll.html
domain.com/lebron-poll.html
domain.com/arnold-poll.html

5-10 polls is a good average.
StevenL

Next

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates