Hi, Im new here this thread caught my attention. Thanks for sharing this info with us Steven.
I have some questions.
1. As sundance2010 asked earlier in the thread, can you recommend any CPA networks which will accept newbies? Or isn't CPA networks recommended if you don't have any experience in this field?
I heard that many CPA networks will want to talk to you on the phone before accepting you. So being new to AM, i wouldn't know the answers to most of the questions being asked such as how will i drive traffic to the site, etc..
2. Although im a newbie, i know that CPA means cost per action. What exactly are you getting paid for when you do this process?
Do you get paid everytime sometime clicks on a google ad link which takes them to your landing page and when someone types in their email address or do you paid when a visitor partakes in the poll also?
3. Once you have bought a domain name and a hosting package, how exactly do you implement a poll into your site? Do you require extra software or do the tools to do this come with the hosting package itself?
4. When someone submits their email address on your site, what exactly do you send to their inbox. Do you have to produce your own newsletter or other such document or info?
5. Can you post a link to one of your poll sites so we can see exactly what it looks like?
It's disappointing to see there is no feedback left on this after everyones positive response to the thread initially. This suggests to me either;
A) People have started this but gave up for some reason.
B) People have followed the process and are generating income but no where near $100 a day.
I hope im wrong and people are having success with it but it would be good to know more such as how people are doing before deciding to venture into it myself.