Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Mike255,
What a LONG topic to declare you're lost in.

Read the rules! The Message Board Use Instructions where you're told how to create a signature file.

administrator
Site Admin

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:03 am

But I think it will be much better to focus on
just one network to hire affiliates.
mike255

will look at it

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:46 pm

fantastic, surely will research this process. seems very money making method.
abilder1027

A couple of questions...

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:30 am

I registered with this forum just so I could reply to this thread. Lol.

First of all, thank you very much for such straightforward and simple instructions! I dabbled and researched and fumbled around with AM for about a year and a half before deciding I wasn't smart enough for it and giving up. Now I am ready to try it again, but with a different approach than before (I.E. NOT signing up for every "helpful" newsletter or buying up any ebook available), and this post really interests me. I do have a couple of questions, though.

1. Can you use Google trends instead of or in conjunction with Yahoo! Buzz? I don't know if one has an advantage over the other for whatever reason.

2. How competitive is this particular strategy? I know that email submit is super popular and we all see ads online daily for this sort of thing. "Answer one question and win a free laptop...."

Thank you for all your info thus far!
ChrissyH84

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Steven,

Great post. I am a struggling newbie and this is great stuff. I have a question.

Can you suggest some CPA networks that are newbie friendly? I hear it's hard to get excepted by the CPA networks if they since you are a newbie, just starting out, and I don't want to apply only to be shot down because I am a newbie and burn the bridge so to speak to that network before I have a chance.

Thanks,

Steve
sundance2010

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Linda Sweetfield wrote:
they went on to have success was Guru List Syndrome, GLS:) Basically I was subscribed to every list in the known universe and as a result of my naviety would be bombarded with "shiny, must have, make millions yesterday with your eyes closed and all limbs bound" type breathless emails. This took a while to figure out because when you are new to all of this you buy, read, get excited, draw up a plan and are just about to implement when BAM next email and you think, ohhh, that could help/speed up/be cheaper than my current plan.

Thanks Linda, you hit the nail on the head for me.
sundance2010

Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:20 am

Sounds like an excellent idea, the only thing I'm having trouble with is actually making a site with a poll...how exactly does one go about that?
Biowza

Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:12 am

Great! thanks for sharing. Sometimes because of a lot of info everywhere, it seem hard to do simple things when you can just start somewhere.
markettracks

Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:38 am

Hi,

I´ve been following this thread for a little while and am very interested in trying this idea out.

I think the information given has been very informative, but one thing I have found strange - there are no posts from anyone saying they have tried this and succeeded.

So my question is, is there anyone out there who has tried to replicate this method and had success with it?

I would be very interested to know.

Many thanks
Nigel
nigelinspain

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Hi, Im new here this thread caught my attention. Thanks for sharing this info with us Steven.

I have some questions.

1. As sundance2010 asked earlier in the thread, can you recommend any CPA networks which will accept newbies? Or isn't CPA networks recommended if you don't have any experience in this field?

I heard that many CPA networks will want to talk to you on the phone before accepting you. So being new to AM, i wouldn't know the answers to most of the questions being asked such as how will i drive traffic to the site, etc..

2. Although im a newbie, i know that CPA means cost per action. What exactly are you getting paid for when you do this process?

Do you get paid everytime sometime clicks on a google ad link which takes them to your landing page and when someone types in their email address or do you paid when a visitor partakes in the poll also?

3. Once you have bought a domain name and a hosting package, how exactly do you implement a poll into your site? Do you require extra software or do the tools to do this come with the hosting package itself?

4. When someone submits their email address on your site, what exactly do you send to their inbox. Do you have to produce your own newsletter or other such document or info?

5. Can you post a link to one of your poll sites so we can see exactly what it looks like?

It's disappointing to see there is no feedback left on this after everyones positive response to the thread initially. This suggests to me either;

A) People have started this but gave up for some reason.
B) People have followed the process and are generating income but no where near $100 a day.

I hope im wrong and people are having success with it but it would be good to know more such as how people are doing before deciding to venture into it myself.
cooler

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:22 am

Cooler, this topic is over 20 months old. You can't expect Steven to keep monitoring it even though I know he does occasionally.

You'd be better off starting a new topic (or several). It's best to place a separate subject in each instead of lumping so many together.

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

hmmm...

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Great resource. I will start research on this tech right away.
imacy-ray2000

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:39 am

Interesting thread. If the OP was able to get this rolling with an initial investment of $100, there's no reason not to just dive in and do it.
cjscully

Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Bare in mind you can't do this with Google AdWords anymore unless you put a decent amount of content on your landing page along with the poll.

It's a shame because i have $100 free AdWords credit with HostGator.
cooler

How to know where the opportunities are?

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi Everyone. Who do we know if an affiliate is making money with an online company?

I'm not lazy, I just want to know before I waste any of my time. For it's our most precious commodity.

Hope you all enjoy your new year in 2011.

Sterling

myspace.com/codedecrypter
Codedecrypter

PreviousNext

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates