Re: My Exact Process For Making $100/Day In Affiliate Market

Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:30 am

Hi,
Thanks for sharing this valuable information.

I am new to this forum and happened to read this post today. I really found it very interesting.

I would appreciate if you could share with me some valuable tips in order to succeed in affiliate marketing.

Venkatesh

[Extensive quoting of previous post deleted. Admin.]
iyers

Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:57 pm

This has been a great find for me! Very helpful thank you.
BullSpring

Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:20 pm

hi steven,

I'm very interested in your post. i want to give it a go. should i have a website to start or can i just register in different pools and get started. i'm very interested.

thanks in advance for your reply
yackojo

Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:24 am

Hi Steven,

Its a great post. Thanks. I would like to give a try in poll; but my concerns are, I am basically from India, still I can run these kind of campaigns?, where you prefer to buy domain and space and do I really need to have any automation tools?

kindly advice me

Thanks
Shaon
Shaon

Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:52 pm

hi steven,

i've tried to follow your steps today , but i feel like there is something i don't get. should i actually need a website to do this or should i just run the ad on google. i don't quite get it.

sorry for disturbing you...
yackojo

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:39 am

Sorry folks, I'm late. Been very busy lately.

Anyway, let me help you guys with some of your questions.

@ yackojo - Yes, you need a site to get started with poll method. You run ads in Google Content Network, send traffic to your site. You then set up polls on your site for monetization.

@ Shaon - Yes, you can do it in India. There are many CPA networks allow international affiliates. Hostgator is a great place to get a virtual hosting. They have various plan. Their "Baby Plan" is good enough to start with. At the time I'm writing, it's $7.95/month.

Steven
StevenL

Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:13 pm

That was a very helpful and informative post. I definitely do that. Thanks for sharing those wonderful thoughts of yours. :D
gillian2009

Sat May 01, 2010 12:13 pm

That method works like gangbusters indeed. CPAlead is a great network for that too due to their easy widget setup if you are starting out, since I am new here I though I would also offer the following hard won general advice that might be of use to you.

I have been a full time Imer for three years now. The problem that beset me at the start, and I am sure the great majority of people here before they went on to have success was Guru List Syndrome, GLS:) Basically I was subscribed to every list in the known universe and as a result of my naviety would be bombarded with "shiny, must have, make millions yesterday with your eyes closed and all limbs bound" type breathless emails. This took a while to figure out because when you are new to all of this you buy, read, get excited, draw up a plan and are just about to implement when BAM next email and you think, ohhh, that could help/speed up/be cheaper than my current plan. How to break this??? UNSUBSCRIBE from every guru list you are on. Today. I can think of TWO, maybe guys who lists I stayed on in the end and are worth damn. The rest simply bombard your inbox into submission and you will jump from branch to branch until six months have passed and you have the square root of nothing to show for it:)

1. Get a plan, any plan, something that makes 10 bucks a day. Stick with it till it makes 10 bucks a day every day for a month.

2. Scale it, outsource it.

3. Invest into your next plan.

From experince, most things in IM take 30 - 90 days to bear fruit, I don't mean the quick money makers we all have in place, I mean an actual business. In relation to your mindset points, which are well made, I found that the first touch of success tended to focus the mindset no end. I have a book here somewhere, somewhere:), which offers some practical beat the procrastination type advice. I will dig it out and post on it
Linda Sweetfield

Mon May 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Wow! This is eye opening..
Thanks!
waken

Good Job!

Mon May 24, 2010 7:57 pm

I haven't really ever looked into provided polls to people online, that really gave me some insight on how you profit with this type of marketing, thanks.
kotaspain

Fab!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:37 am

Awesome stuff.

Thnx for sharing.

May I PM you please to discuss a few things?

Regards.

Veena :)
vna1611

thanks!

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:37 am

I am totally new and this is helpful and motivating :)
aeonic-minus

Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Thank's for great post, have found some usefull info!!!
Mel45

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 am

Where to put my affiliate link here in this forum?
I can earn some through this link.
mike255

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:42 am

Good post.I think beginners should experiment with other ppc networks.The competition is not so fierce in those places.
nishko

PreviousNext

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates