Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:35 am

you need to do more if you want to earn. money is not for those lazy people. try to do articles, blogs and some advertising. search for good keywords and learn how to drive traffic.
autumn_limco

Re: Can I make money with a one page website?

Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:57 am

henryjr wrote:I have been trying to earn money with a one page site
also do i need to put a Disclaimer on my page.
Thank you henryjr

Yes, It is possible. Just make sure that your content has good information and the design of your page is good.
Jamian

Webpage Made Easy!

Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Your webpage must have good content without a lot of keywords,or one keyword phase per paragraph will do. Make no mistake, Google is not website driven but Webpage driven by spiders that crawl thoughout your webpage for google ranking.This is what is known as Organic Traffic or in otherwords "Free Traffic". Using Gooogle Keyword Search Tool will help you alot. Yes! It is great to have private rights and/or disclaimers, but not needed for webpages. Take a look at some affiliates that send you opt-in or squeeze pages. Get the idea?

Much Success!

Marcus
mrgriggs

No matter how many pages you still have to market it.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:33 pm

One page websites are great you just have to drive traffic to it. No matter if you have one page or 100 marketing will always be marketing and if you are not doing it chances are you wont make any money or very little.
tonnele

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:06 pm

If you are going with one page, I would strongly suggest that your content be the holy grail of content. I agree that less is more, but a site that is totally irrelevant will not generate much revenue even if there are a thousand links on it.
vanmed

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:42 am

Hello friend ,

I would like to say that you can make money though one page site but it is really tuff job to make balance of eveything which a site should possess. make sure that your landing page should have very well & precised content and the content should have the targeted keywords in bunch.

Have a great day and hope you might get success in your work.

Thanks,
Dag Arbisa 8)
dagarbisa

Thu May 19, 2011 8:56 am

It depends on what are you planning to do. A webpage cannot compete with a website, just saying..
afo87

Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:26 am

Well, if there is a way I know to make money with, it can only be those ugly 1 page sites, but don't be fooled, you gotta get good at it, it doesn't necessarily have to have a lot of graphics or that fancy looking, don't waste too much time on that.

Key lies in the heading line, testing, and traffic strategies, can be a journey though if I am to be honest, when you are still learning the ropes i.e.

Putting all this together is where most fail.
elitenetcash

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:13 pm

cheaplondonhotelrooms wrote:
jjoshua wrote:Hey I have a recommendation. Set up one page and build your backlinks to that page. Plus, add a blog in the website.com/blog to add content.

That is a very good technique and I will also try it for one of my sites

I have seen many affiliates using a single page website as a part of a link well, works good but only as part of the story and if used alone as said before it will only be feed by PPC, don't expect traffic regarding organic.
sartori

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:46 am

Hi,
I make all my affiliate websites using WordPress because you can SEO a site easily. One page or a hundred, doesn't matter, so long as you have optimized your site so the search engines can find and rank your page easily.

In WordPress you can achieve this with a few easy tweaks to the settings. I add a recent posts widget in my sidebar to update and have fresh content. The search engines love this!

The other thing, as was pointed out above, is to build backlinks over time, pointing back to your site.

Bottom line - you can make money with a 1 pager, but you still should give it some lovin' care to get it ranked high in Google. This especially applies if you want the site to be a long term venture.
However, if you are lucky with a profitable keyword that can rank well, then money can be made.

Good SEO and content still rule in my opinion!

I recently posted this article on my internet marketing website which will help.
[URL deleted - Moderator]
Regards
Catherine
CatK

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:10 pm

don't you need to have more than one page to really get picked up by the search engines?
RepoDirect

Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Of course the more content you post to the web, the more traffic you will get via the search engines, IF you have set up your site's SEO and linking correctly. At the end of the day, yes, it is a numbers game and the more content you publish, the better off you will be.

That being said, it is very possible to make money and do well with a one pager.

3 Things you need -

Unique content, good SEO techniques & building back links over time.
Regards Cat
CatK

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Yes, you absolutly can but you will need to learn to drive traffic to it. It's not hard but does take some work.
RachEv

Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:56 am

If you want to create a small website with minimal products or you just have created it for Affiliate marketing then, yes you can create one page website. But it would be too hard to get better rank for that particular website.
morellhenrik

Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:43 am

As far as the rankings go, you should try to link out to other sites (outbound links in your sidebar)and preferably add at least 5 posts showing you have content. Bottom line - Google likes any site to have some quality "meat" to it! Fair enough too!
Also make sure you have at least 600 -700 words on the homepage including related and LSI keywords for best results.

Last thing I would suggest is linking out to other related sites on your homepage. Again, the search engines love this.
CatK

PreviousNext

Return to Do-It-Your-Selfers