trafficswarm good or bad ??

Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:38 pm

hey all just thought we would pick your brains on the forum has any of you guys used trafficswarm [URL deleted - please, use your signature file - Moderator] am basically trying the site out but want to know if its any good before I dedicate my time to it to generate traffic to my blog, and if there are any better ones out there for traffic generation.

thanks in advance
ben_chris

Re:TrafficSwarm

Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:18 am

I have read mixed reviews about Trafficswarm.Decided to stay out of it.
Free traffic for me is either through SEO or other promotions like forums and all.Any other free traffic is good, if it converts.

By what I see from their site,I am not confident enough that it will convert for me.I have read in forums where people mentioned about it working well with CJ.

Cheers!
affman

Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:55 am

many thanks for that

think might try it for a month or 2 see what happens as its free so nothing ventured nothing gained
ben_chris

Wed May 20, 2009 3:50 am

its not good at all. there thousands of people advertising the same think that nobody wants. its
just a waste of time.
jimb12345

Wed May 20, 2009 4:51 am

My personal view is junk traffic is junk traffic.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Re:TrafficSwarm

Wed May 20, 2009 7:52 pm

affman wrote:I have read mixed reviews about Trafficswarm.Decided to stay out of it.
Free traffic for me is either through SEO or other promotions like forums and all.Any other free traffic is good, if it converts.

By what I see from their site,I am not confident enough that it will convert for me.I have read in forums where people mentioned about it working well with CJ.

Cheers!

Thanks for this one. With all the new sites and services coming out lately, it good to trim down the list of sites to try out
garden

Return to Promoting Your Blog