Where do you get your members for your list?

Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:07 am

Hi,
Just starting out and trying to figure out where is the best places to promote.
Where do you get your members for your list?

My mini site is in affiliate marketing.
Thanks.

Sherri
affiliatesintraining

Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:03 am

I get mine through SE traffic. Right now I am running some PPC as well since I got some adwords and other ppc site vouchers.

Use sigs in the related niche.

Hit up some folks like Allan to mention you in his news letter (if your stuff is good).

The same stuff for getting other site traffic applies for list building. Put your opt in offer in front of as many targeted eyes as possible.
sophist

Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:55 am

Using your blog to build a prospect list would be perfect. Just make sure that the content that you are using to catch their interest is not only compelling, but truthful as well. After all, captivating the interest of others without gaining their trust is useless to say the least.
userinsight

Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:08 am

Hi Sherri,
Same as insight, I would suggest that you get a blog running and start building relationships first. Once you have a faithful reader base, your promotions will be much more successful than if you start promoting right away. People hate being sold to by strangers! :x
Go to my signature below and grab yourself a copy of an excellent report on list building, it will cost you not.
Jose Perez

Return to List Building and Newsletters