Traffic Geyser - Scammers!!! Do not use their affiliate prog

Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:25 am

I've been in the affiliate biz for 10+ years. I've joined Traffic Geyser recently. And decided to test how it works. I suggested Traffic Geyser to my boss and he liked it. I was the first one to introduce this affiliate program to my boss. I gave him the link and he signed up right behind my eyes. I've noticed clicks in the report at Traffic Geyeser, but they show 0 sales. I contacted them and they told me that this sale was credited to another account.

My boss had no idea about Traffic Geyser before me introducing it to him. The affiliate link was copy-pasted and it was 100% correct. The affiliate program is a scam, so do not use it!!!
realbargain

Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:25 am

You most likely gave your boss a link that was a forwarding domain to someone else's affiliate code or possibly had the wrong code.

Traffic Geyser uses 1SC to run their affiliate program and is a fairly tried and true system.

Traffic Geyser has been around for too long and has no reason to cheat one person out of a single sign up.

I understand how you could be upset but really I think your claim is a little unfounded.
JimO

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:25 am

A little unfounded? You've got to be kidding me! I repeat that I copy-pasted the link, my boss was the only one who used the affiliate link and I saw clicks, but no sales. Traffic Geyser definitely cheated on me.

And another problem is that someone else was credited, not me. I had all the proofs that I referred a customer, but nobody wanted to listen to me. I don't like the attitude. And not only I will never use this affiliate program again, but also
I don't want to use a service like this. We canceled our subscription because we don't trust the company after this.
realbargain

Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:49 am

If you have been in affiliate marketing for 10+ years then I am sure you are aware that almost all products and services sold on the Internet use 3rd party applications to run their affiliate program and TG is certainly among that vast majority.

Since I do not know what link you copy and pasted in then just to say that really proves nothing. If I can make the assumption that it was the link produced by 1SC then it is just that, a link produced by 1SC.

I am not saying there was not some error or mistake made as certainly that is always possible but can you find anyone else out in the vast cyberspace of the Internet making this same claim you are, or is your story that one day TG decided to rip one person off from one single sale by hacking into the 1SC database and stealing it so they did not have to pay out $33.00?

I know you are upset that this happened as I would be also and I am sorry about that. It certainly sucks I know, but to claim this was a conspiracy against you and your single solitary sale? Sorry just doesn't add up.
JimO

Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Clear all the cookies on the machine used to sign up. Then cut and paste again. Then check your cookies to see if a cookie was set.
InternetMarketingIQ

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:33 am

JimO wrote:If you have been in affiliate marketing for 10+ years then I am sure you are aware that almost all products and services sold on the Internet use 3rd party applications to run their affiliate program and TG is certainly among that vast majority.

Since I do not know what link you copy and pasted in then just to say that really proves nothing. If I can make the assumption that it was the link produced by 1SC then it is just that, a link produced by 1SC.

I am not saying there was not some error or mistake made as certainly that is always possible but can you find anyone else out in the vast cyberspace of the Internet making this same claim you are, or is your story that one day TG decided to rip one person off from one single sale by hacking into the 1SC database and stealing it so they did not have to pay out $33.00?

I know you are upset that this happened as I would be also and I am sorry about that. It certainly sucks I know, but to claim this was a conspiracy against you and your single solitary sale? Sorry just doesn't add up.

Spare your fluff. If this is your way of doing business, I can't help you. Your answers only prove that I was right not to use TG.
realbargain

Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:39 am

Hmm. I think it might have something to do with cookies. If visitor clicks on your affiliate link and then goes straight to the vendor's page to purchase, then you should get credit for the sale.

However, if the visitor clicks through your affiliate link then decides to look at another review on the topic with another person's affiliate link on the topic then decides to buy at that point, then the credit goes to the second affiliate. Almost all affiliate links work this way except for Amazon.com.

Is there be a possibility that your boss might have looked at another review by any chance?
gowriter

Return to Complaint Corner