Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:30 am

You're welcome, Jose.
dizi23

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:06 pm

I think you should go for a small amount of quality, high conversion traffic, you goal should be to make 5-10 sales per month.
a1fpm

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:58 am

Here you need to focus and only with adsense you can make that $100 figure easily but you need to do some consistent jobs like regular article posting,building traffic for this.
ishuvonet

Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Once you start to grow, and you see that your traffic is steady and that is being monetized, I would recommend you to start focusing on less banners/programs but more banners of those merchants you do advertise. That way - you will not confuse your traffic - on the contrary - you will make them getting used to the product, to the brand.
I believe this will improve your results on the long run, but as I said before - do it only when you feel you have strong and liable traffic.
8)
Daniel.ro

Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:53 pm

InternetMarketing_IQ wrote:Marketing is NOT about Traffic.

Marketing is figuring out what you customers problems are and then providing a solution to their problems.

If you can do that effectively... then you'll have a blog that people will want to use now, and return to later.

If you can incorporate a product or service as part of the solution then you can make money.

Everyone thinks they need more traffic. But they have not taken the time to figure out who the the "Traffic" represents.

Those are real people... and you have to provide value to those people.

Check your logs, see where people come from, see what pages they exit from, see how long they stay on your site. Check what they click on.

I have to agree with this one. Its not about Traffic. You can get 10k Hits a day and not make a sale or get 1 Click. Or you can 'Target' a group and get Only 1k Hits a day and Make Money. Find ways to Target your Traffic wisely.

Research
Affiliatenetworksite

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Targeted traffic is the key. No point in getting a lot of ms-guided traffic to your website. SEO isn't just about getting traffic to your website. Its about making sure you get the right traffic. Only then could you actually sell to those targeted customers. Imagine having a website about lingerie. You do get the actual targeted customers who are interested in the lingerie. But you could also have the same website optimized to get traffic from perverts, who would never be buying anything from you.
zaajaaz

Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:13 pm

I use both adsense and affiliate but my actual income a few bucks a dollar for low visitors.
khan

Previous

Return to Monetizing Your Blog