Free Link...no reciprocal required...

Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:02 am

What if I said you can have a completely free DoFollow link just a few minutes from now? Here's all you have to do...

1. Go to my new web hosting review site at: http://webhosting.youcompareit.com

2. Click on your current web host

3. Write a short message in the Review section. Your link will show up on the main review page for that host. There will not be a NoFollow tag attached.

4. If your host isn't listed go to the main Submit Review page and add it there instead.

All reviews are moderated, so depending on when you submit your review it could take several hours before it is approved.

To be sure your review (and link) is approved kindly follow the guidelines below:

--no affiliate links, please only link to your main website or blog. affiliate links will be stripped.
--please use an actual name. I don't want a bunch of keywords phrases as Reviewers.
--links to any sites that contain ***, violence, profanity, or anything not family friendly will be stripped.
--please put at least a little thought into your review. You don't need to write a novel, but "XYZ host sucks!" really doesn't provide any value.

That's it...quick. easy, and painless. Go grab your FREE link now at the link below:

http://webhosting.youcompareit.com
mike929

Mission Accomphlished

Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:59 pm

OK, great.

You were right about it being easy to do. I was in and out in a flash.

PS Nice technique for getting reviews and traffic
:)
autotweet

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:34 pm

Worthwile doing.. i submitted a small review in about 5 minutes.
ongamebonus

Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Great my friend I will definitely submit my review to your site.

Thanks,
Diana
diana123

Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:49 am

After going to that link I could not find where the spot is to add my URL. Why is it that it just completely looked like a site with sponsored ads?

I am not trying to be rude but can you please explain to me what I am missing? Maybe it is too late for me right now to be finding this.
KevinLush

Return to Link Partners Platform