Product Data Feeds

Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:12 pm

Hello,
I am in the process of implementing deals website and i got registered under cj and linkshare. I am able to get the bulk data feeds which are very large in size and time consuming. Is there any other possibility to get product links (Deals Code) from all merchants?? Entering the products Information manually will be a long process. so is ther any option to have the products in my website?? Kindly comment...
arunakusuma

Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi,

I suggest you to use pricetapesty as it's very easy to put datafeeds to work with. As i used it in parikesit.com
komrad

Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:37 pm

If your new to this stay away from subscription services if I were you. It will take you long enough just to get the hang of things and decide the direction you want to take such as niche sites etc.

My plugin Easy CSV Importer has no monthly fee just a one of payment. It updates data all the same and is getting constant upgrades to make it easier plus highly effeciant in ways not a single other plugin or services does.

www.webtechglobal.co.uk/eci
WebTechGlobal

Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:51 pm

There are automated ways to introduce them coupon/deals/links.
This is both for cj and linkshare.
Contact me if you need more details.
aditd

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:01 am

I have this same problem and we've been a Google for a long time and then they went disapproved. They've been this way for weeks now. I placed a support ticket with Google and I still haven't heard back from them.
devbpo2012

hello!

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:04 am

Creating a Data Feed?
Hello, is there another way of creating a product data feed without having to use Microsoft Excel?
Bernardjames

Re: HI

Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:39 am

API or Data feed for Shopping Comparison Engine for canada?
Rexshower

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:34 am

There are feed parser scripts which can read the data in those feeds and inserts the value in database. You try to do googling search out the parser. More you can you plugins if your site is in CMS like wordpress or drupal. You can also try widgets.
ashishk

Re: Product Data Feeds

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:42 pm

arunakusuma wrote:Hello,
I am in the process of implementing deals website and i got registered under cj and linkshare. I am able to get the bulk data feeds which are very large in size and time consuming. Is there any other possibility to get product links (Deals Code) from all merchants?? Entering the products Information manually will be a long process. so is ther any option to have the products in my website?? Kindly comment...

There are script that import the data feeds in an automatic way. They even remove links after expiring.
So the idea is to find something automatic that knows how to work with the feed you have.
aditd

Return to Affiliate Data Feeds