The Money is in the List?

Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:17 am

I've heard this quote so many times, is it true? List Joe, Viral Url Leads Leap etc..

Or is it in your own list with your own autoresponder through people subscribing at your Website or Blog?
AffiliateMoney

Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:48 am

The key is DEFINITELY to build your own lists.

Buying leads has proven to be a tremendous waste of time in my own experience.

However, the time, money and effort I've spent building my own targeted lists has proven to be well worth it in every possible way.

Build your lists.... Build your lists .... Build your lists!
trafficwave

Re: The Money is in the List?

Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:36 pm

AffiliateMoney wrote:I've heard this quote so many times, is it true? List Joe, Viral Url Leads Leap etc..

Or is it in your own list with your own autoresponder through people subscribing at your Website or Blog?

Actually, the quote need a bit of an explanation. It would be better if it was 'The Money is in the *Relationship* you have with your List'

You have to:

1) Build your own List - with your own Autoresponder, and access to control (to own) your database of subscribers.

2) Build the Relationship: Offer superb (free even) content, advice, methods and tips to your subscribers. Think of THEM first. Let them get to know you and trust you.

3) Now, were all in business to make money, but don't 'get the cart before the horse'. The Relationship comes first. Later you can offer products and/or services that relate to their interests.

My advice is to start ListBuilding right away 'AffiliateMoney'. It takes time but you will find it becomes a (the?) major asset in your business, and one that makes you money time and time again.

Cheers,
AllanJames
(the StartBusinessMentor)
AllanJames

Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:53 pm

Allan couldn't agree more ...

Eben explained the meaning of a relationship like this: -

Relationship

First - you relate
Second - you become a relation
Third - your form a relationship

Pretty simple really when you look at it.

Marketers have often said if they lost everything within their business the only thing they would ever want to keep is their list.

Toni
Toni

Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:59 am

I agree. Valuable content / product is futile without having an established connection or list to market your product to.
userinsight

Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:58 am

I'm relatively new to list building, and am getting my feet wet to the tricks of the trade, but many succeessful internet marketers will tell you that their profits skyrocketed after they started using opt in lists.
Getagrip7

Re: The Money is in the List?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:24 am

Actually, the quote need a bit of an explanation. It would be better if it was 'The Money is in the *Relationship* you have with your List'

I agree with AllanJames. It is not just a list but relationship. Let start build list and build relation heh...
mohdhafizkamal

The Money is In????

Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:32 pm

As Frank Kern says (paraphrased),

The Money is not in the List or Spammers would be kings

The Money is not in the relationship to the list, having lots of friends is great but not a money maker.

The Money is in,... The value that you deliver to the list. The more that you deliver things that your list values the more they are willing to do something to reciprocate. Ask them to help you test your new product, pay for it a month from now if they are satisfied and either way they get to keep it.
chris213

Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Chris 213, it's time to re-read the rules. This is an OLD topic - start a new one if you have somethng important to say.

administrator
Site Admin

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:55 pm

YEs it is in the list, but

sales depends how you can manage your relashionship with your list.

I personaly gives my coolest free stuff to my list people to test. I am sharing some useful article and many other things.
f5mtadas

Benefit

Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:54 am

Your list gives you control that you can promote to anytime
james52

List Building

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:11 am

Hi everyone,

check out http://immediatelistbuildingpro.com and find out how you can increase subscribers rate to build a highly responsive targeted list.
J.N. Homer

Return to List Building and Newsletters