Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:29 pm

The first two things that come up in my mind for you is:

1.Find out who are your customers and where you could find them?.
2.Follow up visitors through various method. For me best way is Email marketing.

feel free to drop me a line for more information.
abilder1027

Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Read back through a couple pages of posts to get a feel for the atmosphere of the forum. Each forum has a different atmosphere. Some don't mind answering remedial beginner questions, while others get upset when people ask questions that have already been addressed. You should get a feel for a forum before you begin to advertise online.

[URLs deleted - Time to read the Message Board Use Instructions - Moderator]
InspiroHost

Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:23 am

Well, this thread answered several questions I came to this forum to get information about.

For those who are new to Internet marketing there are a number of avenues to pursue. Forums are one. Social networks are another. We've had the most success in our business with email marketing. The key is to work all of them if possible.
cjscully

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:26 am

A forum always a good place to start for new affiliates. I actually start at WF once, and it really gives a lot of new ideas.

In terms of promoting your affiliate link, some forum may not allow you to do it. So either put your own sales page in your signature, or hide your affiliate link using software.
dejurs2000

Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:49 pm

The best way is to analyze Your clients. And post related topics in Your clients forums.
chainas

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Thank AllanGardyne, very nice post. A lot of useful info for me.
01Mobster

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:08 am

I agree with the above opinions. Nice talking!
Everyone has his own opinions. Therefore we have different suggestions.
Try to use Bing or Google.
yangxiong40

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:28 pm

One of them is logo, if your logo made professional, then this one is well noticed by people and it will always remember your product and services to the people. There are lots of esteemed designers are there to provide a professional business logo on business cards and printings.
leroysmith

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:28 pm

doing some forum posting is one way to promote your site but there are some rules and regulations you have to follow..
leroysmith

Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:48 am

Ebay is hands down the best for me. If you have one base product with a whole lot of variations, you could choose to make separate listings for each one. You could vary the titles, too. That way, when people are searching for a specific item, at least one of yours will show up. Type "Check out my store" in the description and voila! I've had 800 hits so far doing this in 3 days. Not bad as I have just one product.

[URLs deleted - Please, read the Message Board Use Instructions - Moderator]
campusrecruitment151

Whsat isthe way to advertise on a Forum

Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:18 pm

No doubt,
Internet marketing has emerged as one of the most effective and potent tools for website owners and publishers. And Forum is one of the components of Internet marketing. your online endeavor is incomplete without utilizing Forum to its full potential.
The best way to advertise on a forum is to contact the administrator and seek his/her approval for displaying text link or banner link on various specified spots. each spot may cost you different amount of money. It is on the disposal of the administrator to tell the exact figure for displaying ads.
ranapratap82thakur

Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:27 am

Knowing what your customer wants will really help when it comes to determining how to market the product! :D Become more involved with them so that you know what they want and what they need.
alexboston

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Before each single step I take as an affiliate manager and try to make sales - I remember the long comment from Allan and it is true - I change my oppinion and try to do it differently.
Kate-OA

Wed May 09, 2012 10:42 am

Message's board promotion is a beneficial option to highlight our websites in the internet world. You can also obtain amazing thoughts for composing content, and become an acknowledged professional in your market. You can also identify cooperation associates.
sheldclint

Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:43 am

I know it's really hard to get users to a new blank website. Nobody wants to post on an empty forum. That's why I started a new site just for the purpose to let people advertise and show off their creations. And let other share advice on how they made their forums successfull.
hbgy1s

PreviousNext

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates