fast traffic using squidoo and hubpages

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:37 pm

Some times you have a great Idea, and you want to share it and pass it to others to here you and maybe join you in your team. To post this Idea in your website or/and blog while you do not have enough traffic will be a waste of the Idea. Here I found that using squidoo and hubpages [URLs deleted - Moderator] to make your announcement is the best way. And these to websites can easily bring you fast targeted traffic to your website. I also was surprised that one lens I have posted in squidoo had been ranked very high in google and that is a lone can give you great traffic.
Some times it is easier to make a lens rank high in google than your blog.
Try to post some keyword rich content in squidoo and hubpages and find out how can these bring you some good traffic.
Remember you can use your affiliate links "in anchor text" and also make a link to your own website. It will be considered as a valuable back link.
jossefsal

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:11 pm

I also read a lot of fuzz on using squidoo and hubpages. I have no experience with them as its not related in my niche.

I guess it depends on what niche you are in...
MrCat

Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:18 am

No
you can write about any thing in squidoo and hubpages. any niche any subject. and insert offers to readers with your links.
the hubpages get about 75 visits/hub
squidoo get about 15 visits/lens

you can link to your hubs and lens from any other blog, website, forum
the only problem with it that it will give some fast traffic only in the first 2 days, you can add to it and edit it and republish to keep the traffic ot post another.
jossefsal

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:53 am

Social bookmark sites offer alot of traffic fast but making sales are hard on those sites.
jcr266

Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:18 am

Making sales is about your site, your opportunity and your offer. If you have written a copy and posted it in a social bookmark site, and this copy attract their member and they have clicked the link in the copy to visit your site, that mean they are interested in your offer in the copy how your site convert this interest is another issue.
Even if you are promoting a work from home opportunity, it is hard to make interested people join your opportunity unless you have some thing special to offer them. If not try to post the opportunity link directly in the copy so they will go directly to the opportunity site with out going through your site. "use your affiliate links"
jossefsal

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:16 am

I have also seen Hubs rank better and faster that Squidoos.Use hubpages to promote clickbank products,a friend of mine does that, and does quite well.Hubpages seem to be getting their act together because I just read they are now offering a poll module like squidoo.
deanbelt

Mon May 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Yes, you are right, Hubpages and Squidoo is good resources to get more traffic. But we should have unique content there as well as we have to promote the lenses as well as hubpages to get more hits.
AlexPandian

Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:33 pm

What's great about lenses and hubs is that they can actually stand by themselves (if needed) that makes them relatively trustworthy sources of information.

I think the best way to go about it is to create a squidoo lens or hub that is very specific, full of information, and presenting that information in several ways (which is easily done on both platforms.)

Link THAT back to your site and you will get traffic.
superplatinum

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:45 am

i am on squidoo for 8 months and hardly get any visit.
Babar

Return to Web Site Promotion