Best Affiliate Programs?

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:03 am

I would like to know what people have tried that has worked, and what has been tried and has not worked. I hate wasting time and there are a lot of people here who have had great success with affiliate marketing...
blurb blitz

I hate signatures...

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:07 am

not bumping, just need to see if the link is really working this time or if it faked me out again...
blurb blitz

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:15 pm

I know MoreNiche works for the most of their affiliates. Even program newbies make money with them.
Mesh

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:54 pm

blurb blitz,
What programs have you used thus far? Also, how are you approaching affiliate marketing? Are you trying to build a empire on PPC campaigns or search engine marketing?

I ask all of this because what worked for everyone else may not work for you. I mayself have made a lot of money doing search engine marketing. Not to say the PPC is not good, I just don't concentrate on that. In terms of programs, I love eBays affiliate program through CJ. My style is to build for long term. That means build websites that are heavy on content that will last.

So, once again how are you approaching affiliate marketing. A lot of this business is trial and error and on occasion you will strike out.

Kenneth Elliott
kelliott07

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:58 pm

blurb blitz,
What programs have you used thus far? Also, how are you approaching affiliate marketing? Are you trying to build a empire on PPC campaigns or search engine marketing?

I ask all of this because what worked for everyone else may not work for you. I mayself have made a lot of money doing search engine marketing. Not to say the PPC is not good, I just don't concentrate on that. In terms of programs, I love eBays affiliate program through CJ. My style is to build for long term. That means build websites that are heavy on content that will last.

So, once again how are you approaching affiliate marketing. A lot of this business is trial and error and on occasion you will strike out.

Kenneth Elliott
kelliott07

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:04 pm

blurb blitz,

Kenneth Elliott
kelliott07

Getting Opinions

Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:32 am

I really have not actively tried any affiliate programs yet. I signed up for the one thru my webhost, put a banner on the site homepage. I have adsense running on my homepage as well. Other than that, there are so many out there, I really was not sure what to even look at.
blurb blitz

Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:39 am

There are many, many different affiliate programs available.

My suggestion would be to think about things you like to do or know about and research that niche. It is almost guaranteed you will find an affiliate program that suits.
thedominator

Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:47 am

Try finding affiliate programs that are related to a topic you enjoy. This way you can write about the topic and have some programs that earn you money at the same time.
jcr266

best affiliate programs?

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:04 am

Among the ones i know, i tried the following affiliate program and they bring about $50 each for me.

http://affiliatehope.blogspot.com

I have also tried bad ones who did not pay me my money. Those are not listed.
goodyboo

Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:15 am

Just type in "health affiliate program" at Google and you'll find great ones...
Chaser

Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Last edited by EriJa on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
EriJa

Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:08 pm

Ive been using more niche for while in the returns seem OK.

www.moreniche.com
andyspeake

Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:34 am

Actually the key to affiliate profits is not following what every other affiliate is marketing, but to somehow tap into you own unique markets. It's all about demand & supply. Find what people are looking for and then give it to them. Tapping into the Best Affiliate Markets can be both fun and profitable!
multimastery

Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:14 am

One thing I really like about affiliate programs is we would earn good with no resources for this. You just have to own blogs or website and you can earn in good figures here.

Right now I am using ReferForex for such. It is absolutely free with no downloading or initial fees. It is totally free. You just have to register there and get a banner code. Then place this code on our website or blog and get started. I am earning commission of every visit as well as each user made and their trades through my link. That’s how with no capital we can make good money.

I am also looking for more places to earn money and new ventures which would really make me a millionaire ;)
Divya

Next

Return to How to Earn More