garmah wrote:hi everyone here
Getting traffic to your site is every bloggers nightmare. A blog without traffic is a dead blog and no one wants that for there blog. So just how do you avoid this? Try these seven steps to help and increase your traffic stats.
1) For your first 15 posts try and make good decent content to make your readers want to come back and read what else you have to say
2) Try to comment on at least 10 of the more popular blogs out there. Leave two comments on two posts each day. If you find that keeping a track of your comments is a bit of a task, try cocoment.com.
3) Use blog catalog and seedsforwealth.com/Blog/make-easy-extra-961-visitors-every-month-with-blogcatalog
/2007/ visit here for techniques how to get 32 visitors a day exploiting them.
4) Be sure to forget earning money now and focus on building RSS subscribers. This gets more traffic cause you don’t waste your time on how many clicks your ads got, and use your time to keep improving your blog. Always change graphics and try out new headers. Build your brand with a reoccurring image and if it sucks change it.
5) After 15 posts write only 10 point lists of things and group blogging resources like plugins, themes, and such. Also group 10 cool pictures together. You create posts in 10’s because Stumblers love these.
6) Now work to get Stumbler friends by using Blog Catalog’s groups.
7) For one month drop as many as 3 posts a day. Spread as many links around cause it doesn’t matter at this point, you just want attention.
Building traffic should be about getting repeat visitors. You’re building relationships one by one in the hopes you can work with friends. Nothing works better for promotion then with friends you’re tight with. Become allies and promote each other.[Content deleted - Moderator]
Otherwise stick to SEO and try to pull in search engine traffic.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest