Google adsense and Google adwords: Which one better

Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:30 am

I have been leraning to know more about google adsense and google adwords

In term of promotion to get traffic which one is better?
If we have signed up one of them, so signed up another one would it waste money or would it be a good investment?
montyauto

Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:37 am

Google Adwords is a pay per click program. You pay everytime someone clicks on your ad. Ads are displayed on the right of the google search results and on websites as Adsense ads.

However AdSense is a monitization method. Ads are displayed on your website and when someone clicks the ad you get paid.

Two different machines tht are related to each other. If you want to buy traffic use ADwords if you want to make money use adsense on your site.
sophist

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:11 am

Adwords can be expensive for a good campaign so be sure to use other methods of advertisement.Google Adwords is a system where you as a advertiser advertise and your ads appear on someone else's site as adsense ads.
deanbelt

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:40 am

Google Adwords is a technique to create advertisements which will appear on relevant Google search results. AdSense is difre from adwords, In adsense, ads are displayed on your website and when someone clicks the ad you get paid.
RafaelJames

Tue May 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Both are different.
Google Adwords help to promote your business, and you have to pay them on every click you are getting for your website.
Google Adsense help to earn money from Google, you just have to post the ads or banner on your website/blog, and if any one click on that through you blog/website Google will pay you for that.
aestheticseo

Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:24 am

Adsense is an advertising sales channel,Adwords is media buying channel.Adsence is shown on web pages,adwords is on google SERP.
semaphore.v

Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:20 am

deanbelt wrote:Adwords can be expensive for a good campaign so be sure to use other methods of advertisement.Google Adwords is a system where you as a advertiser advertise and your ads appear on someone else's site as adsense ads.

Adwords doesn't have to be expensive. All you need do is:

1) Grab a good tutorial and study it - Perry Marshall is often recommended.

2) Have a good offer, one that converts and pays well.

3) Set a daily budget within adwords that you don't want to exceed.
AllanJames

Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:48 pm

I guess google adsense has nothing to do with increasing traffic of any website so google adwords would certainly be the way to go for you if you are looking to promote your website and increase its traffic.
Manuela5

Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:57 pm

sophist wrote:Google Adwords is a pay per click program. You pay everytime someone clicks on your ad. Ads are displayed on the right of the google search results and on websites as Adsense ads.

However AdSense is a monitization method. Ads are displayed on your website and when someone clicks the ad you get paid.

Two different machines tht are related to each other. If you want to buy traffic use ADwords if you want to make money use adsense on your site.

I recommend that you use both of them to increase traffic. I don't know this for a fact, but I really think that Google Adsense helps with rankings which can lead to more traffic in the end.

I have no hardcore evidence of this, but it makes sense to me. If I had someone promoting my clients for me, I'd rank them higher.

Google's a website and a business and I can't think of anyone else in this industry that doesn't want to increase their bottom line.
Last edited by nauert on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
nauert

Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:33 am

With Google AdWords for wholesaling promoting you do not need to wait weeks or months to visualize results or even if results are ever getting to come back. A campaign is started in exactly some minutes and launched instantly.
Johnsonmandis

Return to Web Site Promotion