Qurb bull

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:25 am

I have Qurb , which CA bought out to my dissapointment! About a month ago, my QURB program stopped blocking spam to my inbox. I uninstalled QURB, rebooted and then Reinstalled Qurb. Still no luck :x That was on my desktop. Now today I notice on my LAPTOP the same BS is happening. I believe CA has done something to force me to purchase their brand. I've had Qurb for years with no problem till CA took control. Any other simular stories?
BruceY

Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:00 am

hey there Bruce,
I also bought Qurb a long while back and it has worked fairly well for me. I do remember a time where it just stopped blocking any spam. I think I did a search on google for the issue and somehow came across a solution that actually worked for me. Someone mentioned that my Approved Senders list got too big and that was causing an issue (bug I guess?)... I deleted a bunch of emails in that list that I never get emails from, and everything has worked since.

It does seem like a really bad issue to have (we should be able to have as many on that list as we want)... but it did help at the time.

Not sure if this will help out, or if you have a completely different issue, but I hope it helps!
=)
mobileradio

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:19 am

mobileradio
I've "cleaned out" my address book, long overdue. Lets see if that works, hope so, such an easy fix
Thank You Bruce
BruceY

Return to Complaint Corner