Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:19 pm

When you compare the exposure you get from Shareasale to the cost of other large networks... CJ, LinkShare, etc. You'll find their fees are very reasonable.

The Better question is if it's a good platform for your project. Are there any other companies in your niche using Shareasale?

I promote a lot of products, and I'm a huge fan of Shareasale as an affiliate. Easy to join, good tools, on time payment. So from an affiliate perspective it's very attractive as well.

Keep in mind that affiliates can see what is performing... just like CJ so after time if your products are not selling this could work against you. But this is the case in nearly all networks now.
InternetMarketingIQ

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:40 pm

The first question you should ask yourself right off the bat is... is my site:product:service worth it?

Have you tested your promotions in a controlled environment prior going public? You do need to heed some metrics before investing in PPC joining an affiliate network like Shareasale for the matter... to wrap it up have you done your homework?

Whatever their fee is * it's worth it *provided you came up with some vital answers... in the first place.

SAS can help you reach your target market and IMO it's a win-win proposition both for vendors and affiliates.
affenaire

Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:50 pm

ShareaSale is the biggest on market. More then 4000 programs online.
It is worth the money as a lot of affiliates will see you / join you / promote you.
aditd

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 am

I agree with the one who referred you to shareasale, it is cheap compared to cj. There are thousands of affiliates on it to help you promote your business and get you sales.
morellhenrik

Re: Share a Sale $350 cost

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:43 pm

WTB wrote:Hello there,

I am looking for a solid network of affiliates to promote my Forex trading course and I have been recommended Share a Sale. I have noticed that they charge $350 as a startup fee.

Is it worth the price for being listed in their market place? Thank you!

It's the second affiliate network that I know of / worked with. Ovre 2000 programs. They are solid so you can go with them.
aditd

Previous

Return to Affiliate Data Feeds