Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:42 pm

I picked up Willie's eBook and it is based on finding ideas for a short report from forums.

Once you find a subject for the report, you then look for material (from PLR products,online research etc...)

Once you put the report together then you agressively advertise it to your list, forums, blogs, JV partners, free and paid advertising.

I think his strategy is achievable if you are an experienced market, have a responsive list and have JV partners.

I think newbies would have problems with the strategy.
rocarter

Working with no money

Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:43 am

Yeah,go with bummarketing,you really dont need money to start making money.

Now wether you will get rich from bummarketing,that all depends on how much work you put into it...Now from time to time I bum...I think it was travis who recommends using USfree ads but you must opt to the premium package which is pretty cheap.

But you really dont need to do this,there's plenty of other avenues to go down which can yeild even better results Squidoo comes to mind.

Anyway, the whole Idea if you dont already know... Is locate affiliate programs with a high gravity and a good percentage payout on commissions. ClickBank,Paydot.com Amazon theres thousands.But you get my drift.

Now a days it really isn't as tough as it use to be with sites like Squidoo popping up.Networking is better than ever.

But I wouldn't use squidoo as a landing page for your affiliate product. I would use it as a redirection site,sending customers to your website if you have one. Or Blogger page,landing page,freeweb whatever you have.

If your into article writing,have at it the more the merrier."it's all about traffic." Oh if you are using blogger or squidoo make sure you keep it updated regularly. TIP-A good way to keep your site updated all the time is adding a RSS feed."There Free"

Well,I hope this helps a little.
Frankie_D

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:27 am

Don't put all of your eggs in one basket - try to distribute evenly you CPA and CPM efforts. I am a favor of the CPA market but sometimes it's good to know that you have your steady income from the CPM programs.

8)
Daniel.ro

pay per click

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:15 am

The cost of paying per click is really high.Some people do it ,but the result is not good .If you can't afford ,you can stop it first.
elitebag

Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Start doing press releases, on Mashable there is an awesome list of 20 top free press releases submission websites.
Here is the link to social media press release template (which is awesome and free) www.shiftcomm.com/downloads/smprtemplate.pdf
Also, do keywords research and meta tags changes regularly.
AlexF

Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:16 am

I do not believe in such a way to earn money! Why they do not earn money in this way, but they sell a book and earn at our naivete :shock:
associrist

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Lots of ways. Decide on what you want to Promote. Should be Something you kinda know about. My Case, Halloween.
Writes Articles/Reviews on different Products and post on your site as well as article sites.
Once you catch peoples attention, then will come to you like Moths to Street Lamps.
Doesnt cost anything. Thats how I started, and started making money Selling Halloween Products. Got the nickname Halloween-Master, then went to Halloween events and some of the money I made, I used for Prizes for Costume Contests. Got my name and website Promoted. Prizes Compliments from the Halloween Master. Visit his site at blah.blah.blah. Then that was it.

Just the Money that you make, Invest back into your Business. Even if its only $100
Affiliatenetworksite

Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:05 pm

If you do not have any capital - your best bet is constantly playing with meta tags, test it, change it, track the response to changes. And press releases submissions - its free, easy, fast. Mashable.com posted list of top 20 free press release site, it's great.
AlexF

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:06 am

Even if you're aiming to do some quick projects,I strongly recommend that you plan some over-all strategy.
Johnnyson

Previous

Return to General Affiliate Discussion