Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:55 am

Those were to good and solid suggestions by you. I think it would serve you better to sell a product with high demand, even though the commission might not be much.
BST

Rather Generic But True

Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:20 am

Yes idealistically High commission and High demand equals more money. Duh...... I don't mean to be rude but that is a brilliant analysis, however basically understood by the most novice amoug us.

The big question is how do you find such an animal.
It is possible through research. Trial and error is the ultimate test.

Please don't be angry with me.
I mean you no harm
Thank You
paperkool

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi. I really need to earn more that's why I'm interested on this. So where can I find that HIGH DEMAND and HIGH COMMISSION? And also even I can find that stuff there is also HIGH COMPETITION. Am I right?
margalicious

Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Yeah your ideas are right. But the real problem lies in finding a product with high demand and low supply
anilimb

Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:02 pm

good product + related content + a lot of visitors :) thats a way of succes in my opinion
Rahtam

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:33 pm

If you want to earn more, you can also choose for work at home options. You can do freelance work by writing articles, designing logos for companies, data entry, listing in Online Auctions [URL deleted - Moderator] sites etc.

There are so many options available.
shobazi

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:10 pm

In my humble oppinion at the end of the day it all come down to quallity traffic. The more targeted traffic you have the more sales you will make.
alex021

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:00 pm

I won't necessarily argue with the tips given here, but I would like to add that one must have targeted traffic as well.

Just having a lot of traffic doesn't necessarily equal more sales. Example: One could spend a lot of money to drive traffic with paid advertising. However, if those people aren't interested in your site, they're not going stick around.

So it's important to attract targeted traffic to your site so that they will convert.
BrendaLR

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 am

joypackard wrote:where can i find that high commission products aside from clickbank?

RAP Bank is a great place. They just started out (February 2010), but there are more than 500 products already, and that is not the best.

The best is that you get paid directly to your PayPal account. No waiting time.

Some vendors offer 50%, others 100% commission.

You just need to have a Premium or Business PayPal account.
BrittMalka

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:27 am

But at the same time you should have a high traffic blog or some other media to promote it and make people buy it from you. Thanks.
DanielS5

way to earn

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:54 am

i think highly increase traffic websites or you have to be experience marketer and market high price item. Go through the cheap price products market them easily to increase your sales and then go slowly to higher commision based
schatzman

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:42 am

I think it is not so easy to sell high-priced items. In my opinion, the highest price, the marketer of the most experienced, it should be. And what is best for customers with low priced products to bring them into the sales funnel and increase sales with higher prices for your server.
greamelexon

Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:01 pm

there are some tips that we have to follow to earn more like

Raise Your Prices
Quit Working On Your Weaknesses
Eliminate the Time Vampires
Take Time to Plan
Hire a Coach
give importance on quality and brand
ethanlds

RE:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:41 am

jgiannettict wrote:I think if you are promoting a product with high demand...you will have tons of competetion especially in the internet marketing niche....

I agree on you there, high demand mean lots of competition. Lots of competitions may turn to much effort to compete for your products. Which can turn to less income received.
laurarussell49

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:25 pm

One of the best ways to increase your commissions literally overnight is to recruit as many affiliate to promote your site instead of you doing all the work.

This is something that I have implemented in the past few months and my income has grown a whole lot.

Now, if you are a vendor, make sure that you not only give your customers a great product, but also you give them the opportunity to sign up as your affiliate.

Doing this with each customer will get you a bigger and bigger army of affiliates all promoting for you and thus making you more sales.
talfighel

PreviousNext

Return to How to Earn More