Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:17 pm

If your blog is an acclaimed hit you don't have to look back.Blogger itself has an array of settings, many of which work to your advantage in this endeavor. This first grouping is quite simple and just requires that you sign in to your Blogger account and flip a few switches.Weblogs.com is a blog update notification service that many individuals and services use to track blog changes. When your setting is activated, Blogger will notify weblogs.com that you have updated your blog. That means your blog will be included in various "recently updated" lists on the web as well as other blog-related services.Traffic-grabbing techniques is a little more persnickety and not as readily activated. The basic gist of this section of methods is "If you build it well they will come." You'll need to incorporate the other aspects of self-promotion, but it's true that writing a great blog goes a long way towards repeat visitors and word of blog.Write quality content and do it well.If your "style" is bad writing, worse grammar, no punctuation, and an ugly design, that might be okay for a niche crowd. But the idea here is to get a big crowd so fix yourself up a bit, pull it together man, have some respect for your readers, and discover a style that shines brightly through good blogging.The other factors you need to keep in mind while blogging on the net are:
1)Publish regular updates 2)Think of your audience.3)Keep search engines in mind 4)Keep your posts and paragraphs short. Be unique and be sure that your data is content relative.Another small topic that creeps up in my mind now is prefference.Well just like other bloggers who blog through common and basic accounts I to have a preffered account and it is suggested that everyone who is into blogging should have one also.This helps greatly.
marketraise001

Blogging promotion and how long it takes to see nice traffic

Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:20 am

[Link deleted. It belongs in your signature file. Admin.]

Hi everyone,

I'm Shawn. I just started a blog information portal and was wondering ...if I create 100 blogs and all post good content daily, then how long does anyone think I'll see some nice traffic from the search engines, if I am NOT using PPC?
Last edited by EngineerofSuccess on Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
EngineerofSuccess

Mon May 05, 2008 12:47 pm

There are countless ways to promote blog , but most simple is , write quality content , submit it into high pr directories to get some pr , then do exchange links with similar blogs and keep doing it ..

quickest way is buy traffic from where you get it cheap and make money from advrts. your spending on advertisement should be equal or less than your earning from blog .
buzzerhutdotcom

Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:49 am

For me, you should first concentrate in free
traffic generation strategies for your blog before
you goes into paid advertising.

And learn everything you can about one traffic
generation method, focus in doing it until you fully
master it.

Then start another traffic strategy. :lol:
ShawnLim

Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:29 am

There are so many ways to promote your blog. I love social bookmarking and blog carnivals. They both help with traffic and with link value.
EmpyreMediaGreg

Promoting Your Blog

Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:53 am

Do Social bookmarking for your blog.And change the content often.
kennichi

Promoting Your Blog

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:56 am

I agree with your post.Always we should keep in mind the 4 points which you have mentioned in your post.And also we must consider keywords also.
kennichi

Re: Blogging promotion and how long it takes to see nice tra

Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:35 am

EngineerofSuccess wrote:[Link deleted. It belongs in your signature file. Admin.]

Hi everyone,

I'm Shawn. I just started a blog information portal and was wondering ...if I create 100 blogs and all post good content daily, then how long does anyone think I'll see some nice traffic from the search engines, if I am NOT using PPC?

Hi, well.. 100 blogs? And post quality content on
everyone everyday? Why don't you just focus in one
or two blogs and keep on improving the performance?

It depends on quite a lot of factors to get your
blog rank for the keywords. Like competition and
the relevancy of your blog to that keyword.

If the competition is low, you can rank high and
quite fast for the term you are targeting.

My suggestion is keep on posting quality content
with keywords in your blog posts.

Do both on-page and off-page SEO for your blog.
You will see the results real soon.
ShawnLim

Tue May 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Here are just a few tips that helped me a while ago:

Fresh content
Gossips
Article writing
Comment on other blogs
afo87

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 am

Article marketing is the best way to get instant traffic for free. Article marketing also help you to increase your rank on Google. You need to find some keywords related with your niche.Once you get to know this person well enough, you could ask them if they would please help you out by allowing you to write a one page guest post that promotes your blog.
hamblin

Previous

Return to Promoting Your Blog