Having Refund Problems

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:24 am

Gents,

I recently signed up on Ultimate Wealth Package. This was done before I knew anything about internet marketing. After doing research, I found that I have learned almost everything from forums and very little from this site.

Mark Warrens crew is making it very difficult to get a refund. You have two weeks and I am within that two weeks. However, they just keep telling me to try the things he says to do.

His site is very iffy. Although, I would not have started my own research without seeing what he was selling. Many sites are branding this site as a "scam" and I do not want to be associated with that.

Also, I recently found that he has hard-coded his google adsense code into my site (that his crew help set up...obviously with a link to his site) so that even if I change the code to my code it will go back and forth from his to mine. WOW! That is terrible...right? Surely this isn't a normal practice! :shock:

Any recomendations? Should I stop wasting my time trying to get the refund?

I am getting into this business to be ethical and sell products I beleive in...not bs!

Thanks for your future responses.

Karatikis
karatikis

Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:59 am

I recently signed up on Ultimate Wealth Package.

Many sites are branding this site as a "scam" and I do not want to be associated with that.

I am getting into this business to be ethical and sell products I beleive in...not bs!

Hi karatikis,

With what you said about UW in your post, I don't understand why you still have it on your website. If you really feel this way about UW aren't you misleading your visitors by promoting it? Seems very contradictory.

Jim
Jim Guinn

It Would Be

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:22 pm

This site is brand new and I am not advertising for it at all...but now that you mention it...yes...it needs to go.

Thanks! :D

Karatikis
karatikis

Actually

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:33 pm

I'm not really advertising any of these sites yet as I am still very new to this and I am looking for products I am knowledgeable about and familiar with.

It is there simply for future advise. I will make a note of this in the signature.

Thanks again.

Karatikis
karatikis

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:24 pm

I wouldn't give up on getting your refund. It sounds like they're trying to fob you off and stall you until the refund period has expired.

I'd send them a communication asking for a refund and nothing else ASAP. Try and get some record of it so you can prove that you made the request within the right timescale.

Sorry you got burned, it's an important lesson though and better that you learnt it sooner rather than later.

There are lots of dodgy people out there selling 'easy money'.

It's not easy and it does take hard work. Anyone trying to sell you a product that promises quick and easy money is just after your money.
dotdash

Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:04 pm

How did you pay?

Can you do a chargeback. File a claim and let him deal with it.
pete

Mark Warren's Ultimate Wealth Package - A Scam?

Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:43 am

I almost bought it myself some time ago. What a luck that I had so little money.
But the site really looked too crappy for me, too crappy even to try the free version I was offered.

I knew a bit about affiliate marketing already, but when people are new to it, it can seem like a great thing.
Andyz

Seriously

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:13 am

I have emailed a few times asking quite directly to just refund my money.

After requesting that I show them I tried using some of the techniques, I explained to them what I had done and why their product wasn't beneficial to me as I have learned most of my knowledge from forums and free information.

I used a check card to purchase this. Should I just tell my card carrier that I do not know what this charge is or where it came from? I hate being unethical and telling a white lie! However, in this case it seems to be the game we are playing.

Thanks for your thoughts...I want to get this over with...that money can be used for better things...like honest products I would really like to promote!

Karatikis
karatikis

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:06 am

Any recomendations? Should I stop wasting my time trying to get the refund?

It's probably too late for you, but, in the future, if you purchase something via Clickbank and the seller gives you a hard time on the refund, just go to Clickbank directly and make your request there.

http://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html.

The refund will be issued, no questions asked.
asdfgh

Return to Complaint Corner