Positive, positive, positive!!!!

Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:47 am

So lets try and turn this forum around with some positives on James Martell.

I know this forum seems to attract a lot of non-users of the manual who only seem to want to trash it all. But what about the users of the manual? What do you think of the manual and how are you going with James Martell methods?

I bought this manual back in 2003 and had no idea prior to that what affiliate marketing was all about. I just loved how simple and easy it was all laid out and the step-by-step approach.

We have also kept up-to-date with it all as without that I think we would have just crashed and burned.

We also attended one of the online bootcamps in October and that really was the turning point for us.
jenyfari

Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:37 pm

Give us a "J"... give us a "a"...

[Content deleted - Bobshark, that is too negative, Mate! - Moderator]
BobShark

Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:37 am

James has been burned by letting too much out in the open. He's a clever guy and he'll keep figuring out ways to adapt and make money. For him to keep making his methods (good or bad) public is not in his best interests. And what is in his best interests is what he is going to do.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:43 am

quest wrote:James has been burned by letting too much out in the open. He's a clever guy and he'll keep figuring out ways to adapt and make money. For him to keep making his methods (good or bad) public is not in his best interests. And what is in his best interests is what he is going to do.

Fair enough, but if that's the case he shouldn't be selling a $150+ ebook claiming to teach his methods, should he? By selling people on a dream of making a full time living on the internet by buying his book, he's committing himself to sharing what he's doing, in my opinion.

Personally, if a system was particularly successful for me I would never release an ebook teaching other people how to do it. I would just continue to multiply my efforts and keep making money. I'm sure the search engines all have people who read all these books and look for tricks and holes in their algorithms that need to be plugged. The day a book is released with the "secret" to getting good listings is the day that secret's days become numbered.
flexprimo

Return to James Martell's Methods