How to write newsletter?

Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:42 pm

Hello,

I read in affiliate manager courses that creating newsletter writing is a "must do" for affiliate managers.

Interesting in theory, but what can I write in my newsletters? and how can I collect useful information to write in my newsletters?

Any help is appreciated.
Regards,
Last edited by Andrem on Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrem

Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:46 pm

You want to send newsletter to your affiliates? (or website visitors? I guess its first one.)

To your affiliates: you can send them promotional material for your product, free ebooks so they can brand them with their affiliate links, incentive messages on how they are doing , any affiliate ecourses to help them to succeeed in their affiliate marketing ...
radhika

Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:27 am

Yes, for my affiliates. Thanks for the advice.

1) but about ebooks, I need to write my own? or would it be okay to forward them free ebooks of others(sure before altering the content, I mean)?

2) and please give me a 4 5 lines message example of each of the following you told me that I can get an idea how to write this?
a) promotional material for your product
b)incentive messages on how they are doing
c) any affiliate ecourses to help them to succeeed in their affiliate marketing

3) and how often would be good to send newsletter out, that they don't feel annoying receiving them and do not consider me as a spammer!!!!

Thanks,
Last edited by Andrem on Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrem

Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:04 am

any help please?
Last edited by Andrem on Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrem

Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:16 am

or at least somebody can direct me to an affiliate program who offers newsletter that I can join and read how affiliate managers write newsletters for their affiliates?
Andrem

Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:06 pm

1) but about ebooks, I need to write my own? or would it be okay to forward them free ebooks of others(sure before altering the content, I mean)?

Any free ebooks that train them in affiliate marketing. (ofcourse they shouln't contain links that compete your products.)

2) and please give me a 4 5 lines message example of each of the following you told me that I can get an idea how to write this?
a) promotional material for your product

I have 1 or 2 free ebooks that gives you some idea on how to create attractive headlines and ads. If you want I wil send them to your email.

b)incentive messages on how they are doing

Just encouraging emails and offering a link of their websites in your affiliate members area etc can do I guess.

c) any affiliate ecourses to help them to succeeed in their affiliate marketing

If you want your own affiliate ecourse, you can ask any freelancers to write an ecourse for you. They charge reasonable price. You can send it to your affiliates as series of emails.

3) and how often would be good to send newsletter out, that they don't feel annoying receiving them and do not consider me as a spammer!!!!

It depends... I receive newsleters every day from some internet publishers, some weekly and some very rarely. But one email every 3 - 7 days would be OK, in my personal opinion. Once they opt-in your newsletter, you won't be a spammer even you send emails everyday. All you have to do is follow simple rules like keeping unsubscribe link, providing physical address in emails, provide their ip, email, date of subscriptions in emails you sent.
radhika

Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:48 am

I'll appreciate your ebooks. I PMed you my email address.

Any free ebooks that train them in affiliate marketing. (ofcourse they shouln't contain links that compete your products.)

alongwith emailing your 2 ebooks, please give links to some of usefull free ebooks that I can download and email my affiliates to train them.

Thanks for the help.
Andrem

Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:16 pm

Instead of ebooks, you could also send them articles that are on topic with your products or market.
AndrewR

Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:21 pm

Andrem wrote:any help please?

Have you subscribed to Allan Gardyne's affiliate newsletter on the right hand side bar of this page. You can learn how to do a good newsletter by using him as an example. After 10 years he knows what he is doing.

That does not mean copying him exactly, but the format, the frequency, the content etc. are all good examples to follow when setting up your own newsletter.
jschuman

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:06 am

Its really great information because Writing a newsletter on a regular basis is a great way to keep people returning to your website. Email marketing, as it is also known, still works despite the issues of spam.
gonzales

Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:53 am

Thanks to information.Newsletters can be a tool of communication between you and your audience. People like to receive newsletters that offer something of value to them.
janysek

Re:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:42 am

Newsletters are one of the least costly & the most attractive, public relations resources that you can get for getting attention to a company or website. By submitting out a quality newsletter regularly, you can keep customers, potential clients, the media & other needful resources modified regarding your business.
alexisrois

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:15 am

Please Follow those Tips:
Consider your audience
Choose your topic
Ask questions
Research your topic
Make it understandable
Use interesting headlines
Proofread
RyanPalevic

Return to List Building and Newsletters