Where Did Everyone Go?

Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:52 am

This James Martell forum doesn't seem to have much sign of life any more. I'm curious if it's because most of his "students" have moved on to other methods or if there's some other reason.

It seems to me it had a lot more action at one time...
flexprimo

Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:02 am

It seemed that when there was contraversy on the Martell methods the forum was hot. That gets old like the Britney Spears divorce, you just have to move on to what impacts you and your business.

At least in my opinion which is basically what most of these marketing experts offer.. an opinion.

Except they charge an upwards of $97-200 for it in an ebook with some bonuses that aren't really worth squat but look good in the sales letter.

Then what you get is another ebook with an opinion that you've read by another expert in their own words. I'd like it if these marketers got charged the duplicate content penalty just like websites.

These ebooks are basic, I've seen it a hundred times already but they don't have a basic price.

If you're going to market to newbies as your market then why not give a newbie price. People are online looking to make money and want to trust someone but get taken when they have to fork out 100+$ for a bunch of rewritten marketing techniques. Then in turn get sold to again and again on additional techniques that should have been covered in the manual.

It's like going to an amusement park, paying the fee to get in, then having to pay an additional fee for every ride. Why did you pay to walk in when you were promised to have access to all the rides?

Sure there needs to be a base front from which you stem off of but then you get bounced around from marketer to marketer buying this and that while they all endorse each other and you end up broke.

I think James has a decent ground for the new guys to get an understanding of the market but at this price should be offering techniques I haven't read about already. Especially when I can read about these techniques online for free if I just type up each category topic.

One more thing, the PAD technique seems pretty much like the blackhat techniques I've read from the blog spammers with the linking systems.

Happy Marketing
absolute_allen

Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:20 am

I can see why this James Martell forum has no life. Its because it is full of negativity and the real James Martell students have decided not to take in any of this negativity and are concentrating on just developing successful websites.

I must admit that I joined this forum specifically for the James Martell section but after reading the comments I am not sure I want to stay on.

I am going to give it a go though and try and start a few threads that are at least positive.
jenyfari

Return to James Martell's Methods