Great Safelists

Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:46 am

Hey all,

I am looking for a good free safelist site. I was looking for some but there are so many. I was hoping to get some advice on some good safelist sites.

Christian
chrz1313

Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:29 pm

Please don't buy lists. Most of them are collected emails from websites. The person who sell those lists might have sold the same lists to many persons... Develop your own opt-in list.

On second thought, anybody can give you otherside of story? :)
radhika

Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:40 am

your own list of 1,000 is much better than a safelist that of 1,000,000 people.

start building your own list :wink:
edwinsoft

Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:17 pm

Recently I saw a website... It is selling three types of software. 1. extracts emails from websites. 2. maintains a database on your computer. 3. sends mass emails to those addresses. To my surprise the website is online since 5 years :(

God helps us!!
radhika

Sun May 13, 2007 1:17 pm

Hi, you should go to http://traffichoopla.com it is a great place to find the best tested traffic exchanges, safelist and hit exchanges.

There you?ll find the 20 top performing safelist on the net.

Join Free.
Melvin Gonzalez

Thu May 17, 2007 12:47 am

Safelists have nothing to do with buying lists. All people in safelists have opted in voluntarily.
It is often said that safelists don't work, which isn't true. There are marketers who use safelists with good success, and make much money with it, and also build their own lists with them. You only have to know how to work them right and use the right ones.
Andyz

Thu May 17, 2007 3:18 am

Andyz wrote:Safelists have nothing to do with buying lists.

As the Internet keeps changing, words get used in all sorts of ways. My understanding of the word "safelist" is that it's a list that people have allegedly subscribed to, and that list is sold to other marketers. The list is supposed to be "safe" because people have opted in and therefore won't object to receiving your emails.

The problem is that many lists given the label "safelists" are NOT opt in lists. If you see so-called "safelists" of millions of names being sold for only a few dollars, you can guarantee the list isn't "safe".
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Thu May 17, 2007 4:04 pm

Actually I don't think that safelists are being "sold". Maybe there is such a thing also but as safelists I understand the following model:

All people opt in with acceptance to be sent advertising mails from other subscribers.

The email adresses are NOT given to other subscibers or sold!

To take part in a safelist may be free or cost something, but the list itself nor any adresses are being "sold".

There may be black sheep who do other, but that's not a problem specific to safelists but can happen with anyone where you give your email adress. Anyway you should have an extra email adress that you use for safelists.
Andyz

Return to List Building and Newsletters