You Just Have To Give A Gift To Get The Address!

Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:50 pm

Hi all,

I have tried to build my optin email list
with forms on my page and special Traffic Echange
page, but with not so good results.

Then I tested the page, where I give gifts,
useful ebooks and found out that it works well.

So many people are now asking our addresses
that people have started to appreciate
quality.

Regards
runner
runner

Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:35 pm

Good luck runner. I'm going to give the idea of owning an FFA site a try to build a list. The one I'm checking out is also an affiliate program so I can promote that too.

The site (program) furnishes everything needed to promote the program. There's a squeeze page to capture info with a report offered as an enticement. There's an auto-responder with a dozen or so messages loaded and some pretty good training.

I tried giving gifts, ebooks, programs, etc, without much luck; probably my approach.

I might be stuck on the learning curve and just don't get the methods to success. I've go a couple of good excueses, but I'll save them for later.

Luck again...

RT...
buildbiz

Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:26 pm

I'd have to agree, I started building lists recently and it definately helps to give out a nice freebie for an email.
imabigboy

question to ponder

Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:28 pm

i agree that giving a gift will be useful to get yourself some new subscribers but i want to let you know that most people who subscribe to get free gifts are only giving u their email so they can get the gift and most of them are freebie seekers and not people who may want to pay for anything. you should try to get them to give u your email in some other way e.g by haveing attractive sales copy that teels of the values and benefit of the product that they may want. this will help to separate the freebie seekers from those who really want to buy. after all u only are looking for responsive buyers. not frrebie seekers.
slingingshot15

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:53 pm

One technique I like is to give away a branded copy of an ebook for free. By branded I mean it contains my link to an affiliate program I promote. This way when they are reading the eBook and make a purchase I get credit for the sale. Also allowing them to give it away for free to their friends and visitors is a good viral marketing tool.

I learned early on when it comes to internet marketing the person who rules the list rules the money. Having a good mailing list is an excellent investment in your future so I applaud your efforts in building yours. 8)
jschuman

Return to List Building and Newsletters