Adsense not accepting me...

Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:53 pm

I have applied for adsense to be placed on a site but they have rejected me.

Why does adsense reject people's sites? Is it the country or the content of the site?

And are there any alternatives to adsense, and which are the best?

Thanks,
Perdita
perditar

Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:23 am

If you ask for a site review in the Site Review section, forum members may be able to suggest reasons why AdSense rejected your site.

If you don't want to do that, you could re-read the AdSense Terms of Service to see if there's something you've overlooked.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:49 pm

Perditar

The easiest way to get approved for Adsense is by starting a free Blogger Blog. The control panel for your blog will have an Adsense signup in it. You can then use the same Adsense account on your other sites.

However, as Allan says, if your blog or web sites violate Adsense terms, you're out of luck.

Regards,
Lowell

Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:24 am

I confirm that blogger is the easiest way.

I applied like that and I was approved in 24 hours.
abou talhah

Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:37 am

Having an account doesn't mean anything if you don't have a plan for it. Throw up all the ads you want. Whose going to click on them? Build something first. Everyone sees $$$ when they read about Adsense. But the TRUTH is the $$$ won't ever come until you have something to offer. Google can see the potential in a site.

Blogger is owned by Google so thats why it's easier. Plus it's built in.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:24 pm

Many good points, it is important to read the terms before joining - signing up with a blogger account is a good way of getting acceptance easily.

It is also very important to develop a marketing plan. Without one it is easy to lose focus and become dispondent, ultimately giving up because the "fast cash" that you dreamt of is a lot more difficult to achieve than you believed. I speak to a lot of newbies who start out enthusiastic and become jaded because they don't have a plan.
learnzed

other ways to monetize website traffic

Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:41 pm

dont get panic. there are several other ways you can have to monetize you website. consider using adsense alternatives like promoting affiliate programs, ebay programs etc. read this article for how to monetize website traffic.

you can apply for YPN or bidvertiser. if you have good traffic then apply for text-link-ads.com.
bhav27

Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:08 am

I think YPN is still limited for US publisher only.
Perdita, Are you talking about site or blog? Do your site has adult content?
bobchrist

Return to Monetizing Your Blog