list building question

Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:16 pm

I have a list I am trying to grow, and to get people to opt in I send them a free ebook I created. The ebook has value and I thought maybe I could partener with a clickbank seller (someone in a related but not competing niche) and have them offer my free ebook as one their "bonuses." In return I would get more people to join my list. I am thinking this would be a win-win for all involved, but have never done it before. Any ideas or suggestions on how to most effectively to do this?
hadden

Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:26 pm

One way is to contact newsletter publishers and offer them a brandable ebook which contains their affiliate links. The report would tell readers that if they found the report useful, they'd also find your newsletter useful, and would tell them how to get your newsletter.

This would be a win-win deal for you and the newsletter publisher.

Newsletter publishers receive quite a lot offers like this, so you'd need to make your report really special to entice them.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:12 am

I really like your original idea about giving the ebook to someone to use as a bonus.

Gary Ambrose does this, and has really good success with it. The only thing is... her makes sure the bonus is only included in a paid product, so he knows he's getting valuable subscribers. He also includes master rgihts, so everyone spreads it.

Good stuff
JordanLH

Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:40 pm

You can keep a subscription form in the ebook and submit the ebook to ebook directories. So anybody who download the ebook, may subscribe to your newsletter using ebook form.
radhika

Return to List Building and Newsletters