Never count James out.

Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:24 pm

I know James personally and I started in his program over 6 years ago. If it wasn't for him I would never of got started in the affiliate business and enjoyed the success I've had.

James operates at a steady pace and is very good at dealing with problems that occur in the SEO business. I've seen him overcome downturns time after time over the years and become stronger than he was before.

It is the nature of this business to experience change on an ongoing basis. What is working today may have to be altered somewhat to work tomorrow. This takes time to achieve. It doesn't happen overnight.

James has both the intelligence and work ethic required to deal with the changes that occur from time to time in the SEO business.

Never count this guy out.
Speedy

Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:16 pm

I think this is more of a "What can James do for me now Forum". I'm sure he does fine for himself. So it's not about counting him out, it's more about his ability to teach and sell products that have value to the purchaser.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:47 am

I guess I took some offense to some of the posts I've read about James in this forum. Especially when I know what he has done for myself and others.

The bottom line is really this. James provides you with a basic knowledge of not only affiliate marketing, but also search engine optimization.

If you use this information properly you'll make money. It all depends on how you use it and how hard you're willing to work. If you're looking for a get rich quick scheme then it's not for you.
Speedy

Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:42 pm

James is your buddy so I can see why this would offend you. But it's business Speedy. We spend a lot of money for the book. Some people are spending tons more for training. We expect the system to pay off and not in a get rich quick way as you say. This forum offers a place for people to post testimonials. Cheerleading doesn't count for a testimonial. Read the VEO report. Colin McDougal also used his system and had to change everything when it stopped working.

Why don't you explain that crappy tool he's promoting? It is a ripoff and you cannot deny it. And he has adsense on his home page? I would never lose a $170 sale to a $2 click.

It can't be that great speedy. The writing is on the wall. Unfortunatly, most of his customers are newbs and they don't know it.
BobShark

Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:06 pm

So what do you think of Collins work?
InternetMarketing_IQ

Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:48 pm

If you follow what James said, he purposely place AdSense on his homepage because on the long run, it actually earns him more money.

Think about it. Only x percent of people would buy that $170 product, where did everyone do? Click the back button? Close the browser? Enter a new url?

I would choose clicking on my AdSense. Those who are interested will still read the content and take the action.

If you were talking about his ebook sales letter, I can't find any AdSense in it.

I have Colin's product. I can't say it is bad. But still I know he had done something wrong in one of the steps that he failed. He used it as the USP to sell his product. Quite clever, I think.
Hendry Lee

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:16 pm

BobShark wrote:Why don't you explain that crappy tool he's promoting? It is a ripoff and you cannot deny it. And he has adsense on his home page? I would never lose a $170 sale to a $2 click.

You obviously don't realize the potential earning power of Adsense. I've made over $4000.00 per month from Adsense and I know several others who have made well over $15,000.00 per month. All students of James I might add.
Speedy

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:33 pm

quest wrote:So what do you think of Collins work?

I think Colin's ebook and system are great. Colin is taking a different approach than James. Colin's system is more directly focused on Google.

Over the years I've developed my own system of SEO which is based on both James and Colin's systems as well as some others I've come in contact with.

The bottom line as I see it is this. You start out using a system such as James's and as you evolve you'll end up incorporating other methods and principles into your marketing and SEO plan. It all takes time.
Speedy

Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:03 pm

Speedy wrote:
quest wrote:So what do you think of Collins work?

I think Colin's ebook and system are great. Colin is taking a different approach than James. Colin's system is more directly focused on Google.

Over the years I've developed my own system of SEO which is based on both James and Colin's systems as well as some others I've come in contact with.

The bottom line as I see it is this. You start out using a system such as James's and as you evolve you'll end up incorporating other methods and principles into your marketing and SEO plan. It all takes time.

There is nothing inside of james or colins book you couldnt find here at these forums or at abestweb forums

Its simple, Build a site 5 - 7 pages, back end it with articles that link back to your main 5-7 pages.. put affiliate links only on the 5- 7 pages.. keep adding pages on the backend

rinse and repeat..

not worth $170, period!
edhelp1

Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:38 pm

If you haven't been introduced to Andy Williams, you should stop by his site [URL deleted - Please, use your signature file - Moderator] Andy is a brilliant guy and a seasoned internet marketer. His newsletter is chalk-full of interesting tidbits (free too) and his software is also very good.

Andy is releasing a new course (tomorrow morning) called 'Creating Fat Content' which is aimed to step you through building a site on any topic.

Cheers,
Andrea

====
edited: I have included a link to andy in my siggie per the moderator - however, this is NOT an affiliate link. I am not making any profit from this referral... which I believe is a true testiment to Andy :wink:
Andrea Thomson

Return to James Martell's Methods