Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:08 pm

Hi Lowell,

Just for your information, Responsebot.com is not a server-based autoresponder script, it's a third-party hosted autoresponder.

Cheers,
Zaki
mzakih

Free Autoresponder

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:47 am

I'm currently using Response 2.

I used the free version at first.
It's ok to start with and the ad in the messages is only an ad about the autoresponder itself. There are no 3rd party ads.

Then I found a way to get all the limitations removed, just as for the paid version, without paying for it. This company has an arrangement with some partners, allowing you to get access to the pro features of the autoresponder for free in exchange of an active subscription to a partner program. This subscription is free too.

You can find out more at blogautoposter.free.fr/ar
farotto

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Have any of you heard about profollow.com? It is a private label version of aweber and offers unlimited autoresponders, unlimited follow ups, unlimited broadcasts, and unlimited campaigns. All for only $19.95 mo.

I'm trying it out right now and it is easy to use, allows up to 10,000 subscribers. After that, you pay only $9.95 for the next 10,000 subscribers. Can't beat the price.

However, I am looking into getresponse too because they have some extra features... like adding (& storing up to 1G) video files, integrating with social media sites, Analytics, etc.

Getresponse is the best price I've seen for a fully featured autoresponder service. I'm wondering if it's worth the money to get these extra features or if I should just stick with the basic necessities that profollow offers...?

Any feedback would be welcomed...
guitar2tr

hi Nietzsche

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:02 pm

hi ive read your post i know a site who offer a High Quality Auto-Responder kindly check this site ****extremeleadprogram.com i hope this one can help you...
james74

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:04 am

I prefer to use aweber which is for more user friendly.
dynn

Previous

Return to List Building and Newsletters