Building a Blog Empire?

Thu May 25, 2006 2:48 pm

Recently I stumbled upon this book [URL deleted - Moderator] Building a Blog Empire For Profit. My first thought was that it is one of those "get rich in 3 weeks" books, by reading the introduction it looks like the author is very competent in the matter (it was nice and easy to read too).

So now I'm thinking on buying it, but it's a bit expensive. What do you think - is it worth the money? Is there anyone who has actually read the book already?
lifteri

IT's here

Fri May 26, 2006 9:00 pm

Blogging is not hard.

You can find everything you need to blog from here or the Warrior Forum.

Building a blog
Promoting a blog
Monetization

You don't need a book on how to tell you these things. What do you want from your blog? Only you can answer that, not a book.

Read around and pick up the information just laying around. I tend to only buy things when I come to a place when I feel I cannot go any farther, unless buying the material I need to proceed. That's just my $0.02
ksruckman

Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:26 am

yes...i'm doing the same thing...read from the forum...but you need to be passion...
dynn

Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:27 am

The sales letter doesn't appear to be promising to reveal any blog secrets, so it could be a good option for someone new to blogs.

It's only $19.99 with a 60 day money-back guarantee, so there doesn't seem to be much of a gamble.

Niall
Niall Kennedy

Return to Monetizing Your Blog