Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:33 am

Jose,
I was wondering what is your point in all this. After all, it is a very old topic.

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Hi, I did not know how all it was, simply got upset because I was considering a program by that company and it happens that I landed here and I have to say something. Anyway as I been looking to various programs and people I understand that most of this subject is just hype and strait lies, it's been a learning experience. Don't worry I never write anything normally.
Good luck to everyone.
Jose
OSCURO

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:04 pm

I keep getting unwanted emails from Justin Blake so I finally checked out his website. He advertises that he will help you to start an on line business FREE but then when you click to sign up with him, he asks for your credit card and there is a charge to join, plus there is the monthly charge everyone is talking about. How is that free? In my opinion Justin Blake is nothing but a lyeing S.O.B.
Robbi4

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Thank you for the warnings here. I now have the information needed to make my decision to for go any membership or affiliate involvement with this company. Overall; rudeness set aside; this company should have honored promises made and refunded funds as promised. Affiliates are consumers of the advertised fellowships being offered, therefore should be treated as such. If a product is considered deficient; the refund needs to be processed.
shopgirl_sarah

Previous

Return to Complaint Corner